All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
- Ingame name: Bjarne_Beckers
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253839116
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I like being a cop, but the problem is that u dont really communicate with other police officers. if i join PSD, i can communicate with all the PSD members, and help each other with arresting and raiding. then the bandits, kidnappers etc will have (almost) no change to start a big organization. and i love to help with that, and with keeping the harm to civillians as small as possible
- How many hours have you played Cop? i'd guess around 100h
- Cop experience: well, if been a cop around the 100 hours, so u can imagine that i have the needed experience.
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is a communication command, like a radio, /arrest is what u type to arrest somone that for example has berries/ unlicensed weapons etc. /arrestover is the command that will call off the arrest. /checkplayer will show if somone has unlicensed weapons/berries/explosives etc.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
-Discord name with tags: Bjarne#0243
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): Jack
-What is your timezone? UTC +2
Last edited by Bjarne beckers on July 2nd, 2018, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Ingame name:No0cry
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/no0cryNC/
- Your current role: Swat
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words)I wanna join PSd because first of all i think its a great group of good police members and i really enjoy how they work together in here.
- How many hours have you played Cop ? around 150 hrs
- Cop experience: I was a Police Chief on #10
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr u can talk with any other police members online; /arrestover is to over the started arrest; /arrest is to start an arrest on someone who has illegal items or has done something illegal; /checkplayer is to quickly check if a player has illegal items
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I do
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
-Discord name with tags: no0cry#1444
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): Jack
-What is your timezone? UTC +1
bgelder1250 wrote:
- Ingame name: gvr
- Steam profile URL: grotereus23
- Your current role: mechanic
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) : i want to be a good psd because i want to order the law. people most listen to the law. and we most stop corrupt people or peolpe who Always kossing
- How many hours have you played Cop? 3 now but supreme leaders says he wants to learn it to me
- Cop experience: 1 arrest
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): order the law. and make people save
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
-Discord name with tags: bgelder1250 tag" 3544
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): no
-What is your timezone? the nederlands

invited me again

maby we have a diferent time zone

but tomorrow and thurseday i am free so i can be trainet
By Donkey
- Ingame name:Donkey
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role:mvpplusrcmp
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I want to join the PSD because I love being the RCMP and the Police role and now that if I can join the PSD I can do more stuff as police raids or warants. Also I am a good pandahut player and can help out other cops if necessary. I am decent at pvp and gunfights and I think I can help pandahut be a better, safer, place. It has been an honor applying for this role in the PSD.
- How many hours have you played Cop? I have played the RCMP and the Police rolefor a total of 10 hours
- Cop experience: My cop expeirience was decent by decent I mean I didn't really do police raids or warants I really only did tickets and arests because I wasn't allowed to do raids or warants. So my police time was fun but sometimes not interesting but, if I join the PSD I will be able to do more things.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I have a turtle beach recording mic.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): The command /pr is the command for the police radio and if you type a message in /pr chat only cops can see it. Another command is /arrest this command you use when arresting someone if they have illegal substances such as military knives or berries. Also the command /arrestover is used when you end your arrset and put the person in jail or let them go. The last basic police command is the /checkplayer command this command is used to check players for illegal substances or unlicensed guns.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: I agree
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I understand
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:Yes
-Discord name with tags:
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals):No
-What is your timezone? Eastern
ripabcdef liked this
By Yoseph
- Ingame name: Bjarne_Beckers
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253839116
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) I like being a cop, but the problem is that u dont really communicate with other police officers. if i join PSD, i can communicate with all the PSD members, and help each other with arresting and raiding. then the bandits, kidnappers etc will have (almost) no change to start a big organization. and i love to help with that, and with keeping the harm to civillians as small as possible
- How many hours have you played Cop? i'd guess around 100h
- Cop experience: well, if been a cop around the 100 hours, so u can imagine that i have the needed experience.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is a communication command, like a radio, /arrest is what u type to arrest somone that for example has berries/ unlicensed weapons etc. /arrestover is the command that will call off the arrest. /checkplayer will show if somone has unlicensed weapons/berries/explosives etc.
-Discord name with tags: Bjarne#0243
-What is your timezone? UTC +2
Congeats, you’ve been accepted into the PSD! An invite has been sent to you via discord. Welcome along.
By Yoseph
- Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words)I wanna join PSd because first of all i think its a great group of good police members and i really enjoy how they work together in here.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr u can talk with any other police members online; /arrestover is to over the started arrest; /arrest is to start an arrest on someone who has illegal items or has done something illegal; /checkplayer is to quickly check if a player has illegal items
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I do
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
Congeats you’ve been accepted! I am glad to have you on board, an invite has been sent to you via discord.
Congeats you’ve been accepted! I am glad to have you on board, an invite has been sent to you via discord.
tell em what to do during training this time 😏
- Ingame name: Questionables
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thatiscurious/
- Why do you wanna join
PSD
: (minimum 50 words) I want to have fun with my friends and help the Canada like every other police officer. But mostly have fun and chill with friends. I want to also become one of the most active police groups cause who wants to arrest people alone and possibly get killed and people robbing/putting hits on u... u always need backup and I will be the backup if needed ;) and I'm pretty active... if u haven't known me before I used to patrol for like 12-22 hrs straight so... u can count on me for goodness. OOF
- How many hours have you played Cop?: If ur counting my overall before I took a break from PH and now then it would be around 450 hrs and if ur counting when I started it would be around 70 i just started being active last week xd
- Cop experience: Alot... used to be a chief on 10 and 13... used to be a minister and apart of rppd.
- Do you have a mic?: Yeh
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr = police radio which is a chat containing docs and rcmps/police... /arrest is arresting someone that has done something illegal. /arrestover is that ur arrest is over which meant that u did what u needed to do to the person that has done something illegal. /checkplayer is to check for people that has narcotics or unlicensed guns
- Do you agree to be on discord in our
PSD
channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yessir
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? : Yes
- Do you understand, that
PSD
leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
-Discord name with tags: Quest
-Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): None (If u want me to be in PSD then please vouch ;)
-What is your timezone?: EST but I wake up after 1 PM
+1 My boy add me to referrals/Jack

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!