All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By sneadera
The SPD Needs You!
We are a new police group on 10 and we are looking for new recruits.
You don’t need any experience as long as you are active.
Please use this format to sign up.
Applications may take 24 hours for a response from me or legit.

Hours On Unturned as an officer:

Police Rank:

Why We Should Accept You:

What You Can Bring To Our Division:

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer:

Steam Id 64:

In Game Name:

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} :

We will contact you on discord or if that doesn’t work on here
Last edited by sneadera on December 4th, 2017, 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Legit
✯Seattle Police Department✯
By Solurnis

Hours On Unturned as an officer: i’d say around 20-30

Police Rank: Swat

Why We Should Accept You: I like doing police jobs but I find them very hard to do solo, having a police group would ensure that I don’t have to go at things alone and I will most of the time if not always have backup.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: I can bring support for when needed, help funding the group, or even building. and as much information on bandit groups as I can bring

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they pull out a gun during an arrest, or dont comply. and if someone is raiding a base.

Steam Id 64: 76561198303162442

In Game Name: Herbert Menninger

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Solurnis#9292
By Legit

Hours On Unturned as an officer: i’d say around 20-30

Police Rank: Swat

Why We Should Accept You: I like doing police jobs but I find them very hard to do solo, having a police group would ensure that I don’t have to go at things alone and I will most of the time if not always have backup.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: I can bring support for when needed, help funding the group, or even building. and as much information on bandit groups as I can bring

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they pull out a gun during an arrest, or dont comply. and if someone is raiding a base.

Steam Id 64: 76561198303162442

In Game Name: Herbert Menninger

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Solurnis#9292
Accepted , Welcome to SPD

Hours On Unturned as an officer: 150~

Police Rank: On 10 i am sadly only Police

Why We Should Accept You: I am Semi active, Very mature, A good leader, A good trainer, A person who can listen to orders. I am a all rounder kinda person who would be a benefit to your group

What You Can Bring To Our Division: As stated above, activity, maturity, A good leader and order taker. An i overall good cop

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they have a kill warrant, they are robbing someone, they pull a gun/shoot a gun they already had out, During a arrest your participating in, they are raiding

Steam Id 64: 76561198277814497

In Game Name: Dre Gan

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : @Dre Pusheen#7243
By Legit

Why We Should Accept You: I am Semi active, Very mature, A good leader, A good trainer, A person who can listen to orders. I am a all rounder kinda person who would be a benefit to your group

What You Can Bring To Our Division: As stated above, activity, maturity, A good leader and order taker. An i overall good cop

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they have a kill warrant, they are robbing someone, they pull a gun/shoot a gun they already had out, During a arrest your participating in, they are raiding

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : @Dre Pusheen#7243
Missing kidnaping /rescue after u shoot hehe

Damn

Damn
Accepted. Welcome

Hours On Unturned as an officer: Too many about 650

Police Rank: SWAT

Why We Should Accept You: I was in the RPPD before which was the top police group on 10. I’ve been playing Police since the beginning. I was an Undersheriff 2nd in command for the PSD

What You Can Bring To Our Division: Firepower and tactical advantages

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: They are a threat ie they shoot or pull a weapon

Steam Id 64: 76561198311192985

In Game Name: Stan

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Stan#8587

Hours On Unturned as an officer: around 10

Police Rank: Officer

Why We Should Accept You: I love being a Police Officer and I've wanted to get into an official group for it for a while. I know the illegal items, the commands, and all that jazz. Also, Sneadera recommended that I come apply here, so here I am.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: Hopefully I can bring some good help, fun times, and all around help be a part of a successful Police group.

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they resist arrest, stopping a raid, rescuing a hostage, stopping a rob, and of course being attacked (but I usually wait for an explanation unless I am continually getting hurt). You can also kill if you are being robbed or taken hostage.

Steam Id 64: 76561198155371447

In Game Name: Yolo

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Yolo#2021

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!