All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Tacklespore
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330221834/
In game name: Wayne
In game RCMP rank: VipRcmp
Time as RCMP: Over 48 hours
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: ive played as cop on 10 for a couple days
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: I'm aware that any high caliber weapon is illegl do to the mayors law as well as grizzly, hells fury, dragonfang, and the flare gun.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I had a hard time starting off because I was always being robbed ect so I want to catch these people and get them off the street so players can be safe.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks, disrespect to members no matter the rank, corruption, lying to higher ups and etc: Yes, I agree that I can be kicked/banned at anytime for any of the offences above.
By wonslowcar
Pros
Has experience
Cons
You lied to me saying that your PSD application was accepted and you should be invited to the group and discord
I've only seen you on once or twice
very little information
1:3, thus being a -1 from the training officer. Dont take my vote seriously, but it will affect the decision by the tiniest bit. Although it's not up to me, it might give a lil heads up
By Knightowl
All higher caliber weapons are not illegal, read the laws again.
By wonslowcar
Knight, shush with the shit fam. We know, but it's faster to say most high cal weapons.
By Knightowl
Well , they actually dont , sometimes i see people arresting under the reason "high caliber weapons" but they had nykorev or matamorez :P
By Aren
Please stay on topic with little to no arguing

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!