All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By PhantomPear
IGN: PhantomPear
Steam64: 76561198258599511
Vouches: TastyMelon
I Have a few reasons why i would like to be accepted by RPPD. First, 1 reason why i would like to be accepted by RPPD is that i want to join an elite police group that serve Pandahut's RP Servers well. Secondly, i would like to be accepted by RPPD is so i can know that i have backup during an arrest when needed for an extreme arrest like lets say unlicensedx5 or berriesx30. Lastly, my last reason why i would like to join RPPD is so i can be a better cop myself and help more people on 10 or 13.
Experience: 90+ Hours As RCMP/SWAT/Police
Previous Bans: Mainly Warning Bans But Nothing Major and i'm improving alot.
How Long Have You Been Police Continuously: 1 Week 2 Days RCMP/SWAT/Police
Do you Have TS3: Yes.
Are You Willing To hardcore RP and follow the rules?: YES
What are illegal items: High caliber weapons such as dragonfang and grizzly (but legal for Police) All forms of berries, Glue, All Forms Of Explosives, All Forms Of Narcotics, Unlicensed weapons, Military Knives
Rate how much mature you are 1-10: 7 1/2
Rate your PVP Skills 1-10: 8
Rate Your Tactician skills 1-10: 5
Rate Your piloting skill 1-10: 9 on helicopters, 4 on planes
Rate Your sailing skull 1-10: 9 1/2
If you see a RPPD member being corrupt what will you do?: i will report that RPPD member to legit, ethom, melon or computerfan.
If you see a Cop/SWAT Being corrupt what will you do?: i will take screenshots and make a player report on said player.
If You see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If You See A Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If You see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do? i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone is next to them doing something illegal what will you do?: i will call for backup by doing /pr and once i have backup i will arrest said player for their illegal action.
If you see a berry farm inside a base what will you do?: i will take screenshots, show them to a captain and request a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: i will call for backup by doing /pr, try to find out the person being kidnapped's location and do /rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i will drive/fly/sail to the location the second the raid message pops up in chat.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will kill the robber on sight.
If you see a drug deal going on what will you do?: i will call for backup using /pr and i will have someone arrest the person buying and i would arrest the person dealing.
Is Morphine a drug?: not to my knowledge no
Is adrenaline a drug?: im just taking a wild guess and saying yes
is wearing coalition illegal?: Yes.
is wearing one piece of cop clothing illegal?: Yes.
By TastyMelon
Congratulations, You have been accepted to the RPPD. Your starting function will be as a RPPD Officer!
By BMATT04
IGN:BMATT04
Steam64: 76561198288461088
Vouches: TastyMelom
I Have a few reasons why i would like to be accepted by RPPD. First, 1 reason why i would like to be accepted by RPPD is that i want to join an elite police group that serve Pandahut's RP Servers well. Secondly, i would like to be accepted by RPPD is so i can know that i have backup during an arrest when needed for an extreme arrest like lets say unlicensedx5 or berriesx30. Lastly, my last reason why i would like to join RPPD is so i can be a better cop myself and help more people on 10 or 13.
Experience: 85+hrs as SWAT
Previous Bans: None
How Long Have You Been Police Continuously: 3 weeks 1 day SWAT
Do you Have TS3: No
Are You Willing To hardcore RP and follow the rules?: YES
What are illegal items: High caliber weapons such as dragonfang and grizzly (but legal for Police) All forms of berries, Glue, All Forms Of Explosives, All Forms Of Narcotics, Unlicensed weapons, Military Knives
Rate how much mature you are 1-10: 7 3/4
Rate your PVP Skills 1-10: 7
Rate Your Tactician skills 1-10: 7
Rate Your piloting skill 1-10: 6 on helicopters, 8 on planes
Rate Your sailing skull 1-10: 9
If you see a RPPD member being corrupt what will you do?: i will report that RPPD member to legit, ethom, melon or computerfan.
If you see a Cop/SWAT Being corrupt what will you do?: i will take screenshots and make a player report on said player.
If You see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If You See A Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If You see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do? i will ask the player to stop what they are doing corrupt and if they dont i will tell a staff, take screenshots, and if needed make a player report.
If you see a bandit group in seattle and someone is next to them doing something illegal what will you do?: i will call for backup by doing /pr and once i have backup i will arrest said player for their illegal action.
If you see a berry farm inside a base what will you do?: i will take screenshots, show them to a captain and request a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: i will call for backup by doing /pr, try to find out the person being kidnapped's location and do /rescue.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i will drive/fly/sail to the location the second the raid message pops up in chat.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will kill the robber on sight.
If you see a drug deal going on what will you do?: i will call for backup using /pr and i will have someone arrest the person buying and i would arrest the person dealing.
Is Morphine a drug?: not that i know of
Is adrenaline a drug?: no clue
is wearing coalition illegal?: Yes.
is wearing one piece of cop clothing illegal?: Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!