All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Klockmann
this is not a duplicate we are not called like psd and we specialize in prisoning people our name stands for

pei correctional facility

that is no were close to psd and psd stands for

pei sheriffs department

and please remove the sign that you guys placed saying that it was a duplicate.
Just to correct you. PSD is founded by me and is a law-enforcement group, where we enforce the law and protect citizens. We also do jail people and are allready owning one regioned police station/jail.
PSD stands for Pandahut Sheriff Department.

#13 needs more jails so its nice to see you are making a jail-group, i just don't see why you have to make your own group :) Team up with the PSD, and be a lot stronger and better together, teamwork! :-)

Anyways keep the good way up.
Lol kinda of backed him into a corner, making a statement of basically do you want to look like a dictator or do you want to give his power to you, because "teamwork". 10/10
That was not my intention. Iam not leading PSD anymore anyway, but i am just saying it could be awesome if the two groups made some sort of arrangement/deal so they will be equal in power in some way, so the police force could be more united, instead of having starting enemies and competisions inside the police :)
Southern liked this
this is not a duplicate we are not called like psd and we specialize in prisoning people our name stands for

pei sheriffs department

Just to correct you. PSD is founded by me and is a law-enforcement group, where we enforce the law and protect citizens. We also do jail people and are allready owning one regioned police station/jail.

#13 needs more jails so its nice to see you are making a jail-group, i just don't see why you have to make your own group :) Team up with the PSD, and be a lot stronger and better together, teamwork! :-) I am sure if you made a deal with the current Sheriff of PSD, you can get a ranking structure, and a warm welcome if you wanted to merge into the PSD.

Anyways keep the good way up, and its nice to see some more "good guys" instead of bandit groups.
Your lucky your members tried their best to make PSD active otherwise me and Duke would of make it an not offical police group.
By Klockmann

pei sheriffs department

#13 needs more jails so its nice to see you are making a jail-group, i just don't see why you have to make your own group :) Team up with the PSD, and be a lot stronger and better together, teamwork! :-) I am sure if you made a deal with the current Sheriff of PSD, you can get a ranking structure, and a warm welcome if you wanted to merge into the PSD.

Anyways keep the good way up, and its nice to see some more "good guys" instead of bandit groups.
Your lucky your members tried their best to make PSD active otherwise me and Duke would of make it an not offical police group.
Ohh okay guys we need to stop discuss on a application post.

But to you "police power minister" who cares if the mayor office makes a group official haha?
And no i am not lucky - the new leaders are just really awesome, and i knew they would't let PSD die. And as far as i know, its still the biggest and best group, or am i wrong?
By OldManEtwon
I personally do not care. Not a criminal or a police officer, but if I was to become a criminal the more faction-ed the police force is the better.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!