All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Is anyone going to check my application?
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170113239/
In game name:Kavpui F. Yoo
In game RCMP rank:RCMP
Time as RCMP:100 hours+
Past Experience as RCMP/Police:I played as RCMP since before server was modded
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Unlicensed guns,Military knifes,Drugs,Explosives,etc... can be arrested for
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals:Because its fun to play RCMP and being in the group would be alot more fun
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes
DENIED due to lack of information and because I have never seen you ingame.
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086871252
In game name: Stalin
In game RCMP rank: Officer
Time as RCMP: 60+ hours
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: In pandahut 13 and other RP servers
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: military knives, list of illegal guns such as hellsfury etc. drugs/berries, Explosives all can get you arrested but some unlicensed guns only a ticket.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: Bc i love police and i have role played as them for a long time and i know many of the laws on the server and real life and its what i love doing.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes because i trust the higher ups judgement and i dont have to really worry about it because it wont happen with me.
ACCEPTED due to activity and work on the field. Supply us with your discord id and steam name and we'll get you set up!
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/needlessmemeing
In game name: NeedlessMemeing
In game RCMP rank: Officer
Time as RCMP: 2 weeks
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I have been a cop on 10 and know a lot about the role.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: High caliber weapons are illegal, and so are all forms of drugs (weed, lsd, glue, berries etc) and unlicensed weapons.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I would love to assist the PSD as at the moment me and my friend are on our own. I think I would do good in the group.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes I understand and agree.
DENIED due to lack of information and the fact that I have never seen you ingame. Reapply when you get more active and put a little more effort into it.
Ingame Name: NeedlessMemeing
Discord Name/ID: Stalin The Memer (ID 8737)
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Regular
TIme as Police: At least a month
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: High caliber weapons such as grizzlys, dragonfangs and nykorevs, berries, the other drugs such as lsd, weed etc, and weapon that doesnt have a license, military knives, explosives, glue, police clothing (if possessed by a civilian)
Why would you like to join PSD: I would like to join the PSD as it would further my experience as police on #13. I feel I know the rules and reasons for arrest. I will usually try to help out fellow officers in their arrests and if an officer needs a kit I can provide it. I also own a police station and if it becomes a region it would be great for all other members of the PSD so they don't have to go all the way to charlottetown. I would love to help make the PSD the rulers of the server and make all bandits fear us. BY THE WAY: The reason you don't see me that often is because of timezones (I'm in AEST).
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Nope.
Past experience in a police group: None (does the one that only consists of me and my friend count though)
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: I agree to this, and will not argue with their decision.

We will get back to you in about a few days after you post your application. Do not complain over our decision on your application or we will decline all
Don't know if my opinion counts for anything, but it's a +1 from me. Is a good officer and knows what he's doing most the time.
Ingame Name: Fuzzy
Discord Name/ID: Fuzzyb33 #0997
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): ex chief
TIme as Police: 150-200 h
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Glue, Narcotics, Explosives, Rails, Berries, Police clothing (On civilians), Unlicensed guns and High Cal (on civilians)
Why would you like to join PSD: Because i would make a good officer because i am good at teamwork, pvp and typing, and most of all i am not mean, i am friendly ;P
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):
Past experience in a police group: SMS (Secret Military Service) Owned by SCOTSCHIEF, RPHD (Royal Pandahut Department) Owned by JordanXcraft, RP 13 Police Group Owned by JoshJF, PEPD (Prince Edward Police Department) Owned by JoshJF and Apples.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes i agree.
Ingame Name:Blackychany
Discord Name/ID:djstam12#7000
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): normal viprcmp
TIme as Police:idk for sure but abuot 6hours
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: dragonfang grizzly nykorev rocketlauncher hellsfury timberwolf matamorez
Why would you like to join PSD:jea i do realy much
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):???
Past experience in a police group:???
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: jea i do agree

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!