All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag Snipeu2000
Steam Profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/snipeu2000/
-Current role on #13: RCMP
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? About 20
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To protect the citezens of PEI and to get back at the Red Ace Mafia
-Past experiences as RCMP: Many arrests and tickets. A few police raids.
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)
/pr is a public pm to all officers
/arrest places a player under arest and they must obay your warings in chat and in voice
/arrestover calls the arrest over
/checkplayer checks them for any controband
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes and I have close to 100 hours on 13
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes I do
Denied

Please make a better app next time and be more active.
Last edited by Knightowl on February 9th, 2018, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag Opta #0802
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198200195157/
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? Over 50 hours since I joined and was removed from the orignial itteration of the PandaHut Sheriff Department aka the CharlotteTown Sheriff Department.
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To help keep Klockmanns legacy alive by enforcing the law and staving off corruption to keep this thing going with my life!
-Past experiences as RCMP: Every since I joined C.S.D
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) /PR is a command that you can use to speak in the radio aka do /PR *Message* to say something in the police radio. /arrest is a command do arrest. Its used like this "/arrest *playername* *Reason use " if more then one word before at the start and end of the reason.* . /Arrestover is a command to end arrests. /Checkplayer is a command you use to check players for licenses or other items such as if you wanna check if they have blueberries. ADDITIONAL COMMANDS AND PURPOSES:/Ticket is used to fine people for stuff like unlicensed. /Raid is a command to raid but its only usable by Police Captains.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Mhm.
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Aye.
Accepted!

Please wait for steam invite and discord invite :)
By Mellon
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) Mellon#0563
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
-Current role on #13: swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 50 ish ( 50 more on 10)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I stride to protect PEI from all dangers, and joining the psd just further helps me capture criminals, also alot of my close friends are in the psd.
-Past experiences as RCMP: Swat, Mvpplusrcmp (soon to be cheif, 4 votes away :grinning: )
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Im VERY active /pr /arrest / arrestover /checkplayer /ticket /raid (captain only) /ticketlist
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? yes
App on hold, last time seen the player was not a law inforcer , will be accepted/denied after further investigation .
Uhh. I was CEO for like 1 day to post my mayor signs, other than that i've been swat
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) Mellon#0563
-Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132938546
-Current role on #13: swat
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? 50 ish ( 50 more on 10)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I stride to protect PEI from all dangers, and joining the psd just further helps me capture criminals, also alot of my close friends are in the psd.
-Past experiences as RCMP: Swat, Mvpplusrcmp (soon to be cheif, 4 votes away :grinning: )
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Im VERY active /pr /arrest / arrestover /checkplayer /ticket /raid (captain only) /ticketlist
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? yes
Accepted!

Please wait for steam invite and discord invite :chillpanda:
By Yoshi
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584)Yoshi#4890
-Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095383406/
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? almost all my hours on #13, so Id say 20ish
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I was PPD before and I really enjoyed it, I was active and diligent. BUt recently the PPD has been falling apart so I want to join a new police group.
-Past experiences as RCMP: PPD member, have been in a few Raids with the PPD, very active.
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) /arrest [player name] [reason] arrests the player, you then take them to jail and keep them there with a bail, /arrest assist [other cops name] assists another cop in the arrest, if u dont do this you can not carry out the arrest with a pal, arrestover calls off the arrest, you can no longer hurt them or keep them in jail. /pr sends a message to all police online, and /police sends an emergency. /checkplayer checks someone for unlicensed guns or illegal items, /ticket give a player a fine for something that is illegal but not arrestable (ex. 1-2 unlicensed guns, and jwalking) you can also check who has a ticket by doing /ticketlist. If someone does not pay a ticket within an hour u can arrest them.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yeah

Thanks Guys
By Putin (Spec)
-Discord name & tag 𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕄#1192
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258284358
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? Almost two days
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To put criminals in jail and to help the innocent citizens
-Past experiences as RCMP: Just as a officer
/pr is the police radio to communicate between officers
/arrest To arrest someone that is not abiding by the law and you are able to give them commands.
/arrestover is to end a arrest session
/checkplayer to check if there weapons are licenced
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes 4/5 hours a day
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes
By DaRkViBeS
Discord name & tag (DaRkShOoTeR#8467)
-Steam profile URL(kirkracing88k)
-Current role on #13: (Weaponsmith)
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? (1 day)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? (I see a lot of people I need of help.)
-Past experiences as RCMP: (all good took care of business)
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) (pr is police radio /arrest is to arrest /arrestover is the arrest is over /checkplayer is you can check the players stuff.)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? (yes)
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? (yes)
By Knightowl
Discord name & tag (DaRkShOoTeR#8467)
-Steam profile URL(kirkracing88k)
-Current role on #13: (Weaponsmith)
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? (1 day)
-Why are you willing to join PSD? (I see a lot of people I need of help.)
-Past experiences as RCMP: (all good took care of business)
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) (pr is police radio /arrest is to arrest /arrestover is the arrest is over /checkplayer is you can check the players stuff.)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? (yes)
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? (yes)
APP DENIED

Low effort in app
Less time as RCMP
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag 𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕄#1192
-Steam profile URL http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258284358
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? Almost two days
-Why are you willing to join PSD? To put criminals in jail and to help the innocent citizens
-Past experiences as RCMP: Just as a officer
/pr is the police radio to communicate between officers
/arrest To arrest someone that is not abiding by the law and you are able to give them commands.
/arrestover is to end a arrest session
/checkplayer to check if there weapons are licenced
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes 4/5 hours a day
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes
APP DENIED

Low effort in app
Less time as RCMP
By Knightowl
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584)Yoshi#4890
-Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095383406/
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? almost all my hours on #13, so Id say 20ish
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I was PPD before and I really enjoyed it, I was active and diligent. BUt recently the PPD has been falling apart so I want to join a new police group.
-Past experiences as RCMP: PPD member, have been in a few Raids with the PPD, very active.
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) /arrest [player name] [reason] arrests the player, you then take them to jail and keep them there with a bail, /arrest assist [other cops name] assists another cop in the arrest, if u dont do this you can not carry out the arrest with a pal, arrestover calls off the arrest, you can no longer hurt them or keep them in jail. /pr sends a message to all police online, and /police sends an emergency. /checkplayer checks someone for unlicensed guns or illegal items, /ticket give a player a fine for something that is illegal but not arrestable (ex. 1-2 unlicensed guns, and jwalking) you can also check who has a ticket by doing /ticketlist. If someone does not pay a ticket within an hour u can arrest them.
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yeah

Thanks Guys
Accepted

Hello

Your app has been accepted, congrats!
Please wait for invitation to PSD steam and discord group,

Thank you
Knightowl

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!