Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Mellon
In my days of being deputy, i have learned a lot that wasn't told to me, it was hard to find out, and still isn't the most clear. So here are some tips on the things a deputy can do!

Non important things:
You are the boss of lower ranks, you can "demand" chiefs, swat, and RCMP.
You as all other officers, can kill players with warrants if they don't surrender.

Important things:
The warrant in my opinion is one of the most vague thing out there, I could't find a guide on it, but have learned the hard way multiple times. The warrant is used on players who have:

Killed a player in a robbery, kidnap, resisting arrest, hits, and all "legal" forms of death, other then police killing suspect during arrest.
Has more then 10 berries, this is one of the most under known thing, as the rules say, possession of controlled substances, which doesn't state how much, so a person with 10+ berries is normally the good limit.
If there is a drug deal going on, and you SEE it, you can warrant the seller for, Selling of controlled substances.
Players with 5 or more unpaid tickets are up for a warrant, if you do /ticketlist and see some one with 5 tickets, you can warrant them.
To warrant some one for murder or kidnap, YOU or another OFFICER (maybe citizens count) has to SEE it.

Commands:
/warrant (player) (reason) (amount)
/warrantlist
/warrants
/removewarrant (player) (used when you got him in custody and /arrested him)
Costs for warrant:

As there are not necessary prices for warrants, its good to use common sense

If some one has 5 unpaid tickets, killed some one, and is selling berries, that is a good reason for a high cost warrant,
but if some one is just selling glue or something, that is not the worst thing.

More will be added to this guide soon, but for now hope it helped
Last edited by Mellon on April 12th, 2018, 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrippL
You forgot to add the part that Orange is exempt from all laws
By Yoseph
It’s /removewarrant not /warrantremove you potato
By Mellon
It’s /removewarrant not /warrantremove you potato
Did I not put that, oh crap I didn’t let me change

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!