Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Rohanbob
I feel like there should be some younger admins that could apply. The staff team needs young and mature teenagers because unlike the adult admins they are able to be online much more often. Now i'm not saying that I should be one, i'm saying this because of times where no admin was able to come online when I was kosed. I feel like the younger admins should be someone others in the staff team know to be mature and are good with others. I hope that this will be a thing that could be tested our possibly be implemented permanently.
Mr AJ liked this
By Kmsm73.
I am 16 and I think I am quite active. But I see you say you have been kosed and nobody came on. As staff you can’t help yourself if you are kosed.
By ZERO
Hello,

If you or anyone else believe they should be RPStaff, you can apply here: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=76. Any RP Administrator (including the RP Head-Administrator) can give an age skip. We always welcome mature and trustworthy staff members, as Jacklay said. We have a system in place to prevent any malicious and immature people from becoming RPStaff and hurting the community.
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:
Helena liked this
By Ze Golden Pug
Anyone can be an admin in the long run its a matter of dedication and showing one can handle the responsibilities that such a position has.
By Outspace
To be fair all RP admins are under 20 and one of them is under 18
Ze Golden Pug liked this
By iMC
damn I feel old.
By MattCobra
damn I feel old.
Arent you like 46?
Nicolas liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!