Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Jerry / Tony
Instead if /pay I think there should be bank tellers so you can trade your cash into the bank and you can see it with /bal then you can go to any bank and the teller can give you cash and remove cash from your /bal.
Mr AJ liked this
By Lil Dicky
mabye in 13
By Miku
This idea has been suggested and thought of over and over. The biggest problem is with kos and restore. Someone might just "happen" to die with 100k on them that gets vultured and restored.
By Lil Dicky
This idea has been suggested and thought of over and over. The biggest problem is with kos and restore. Someone might just "happen" to die with 100k on them that gets vultured and restored.
lets just say quavo would be getting "miss clicked" on a lot more lol.
By Jerry / Tony
lets just say quavo would be getting "miss clicked" on a lot more lol.
Lol also Miku you could just make it so notes go in like a note bag or something like that and it can't be looted
By V3NT3
if this feature does come... there should be a system where you can rob the bank
By Jerry / Tony
if this feature does come... there should be a system where you can rob the bank
That would only be for a planned to event I'd assume it would not happen on the regular
By cotto
At first this sounded really stupid, but the more I think on it, the more I agree with you. Would be more realistic. More of a 13 thing though.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!