Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Outspace
Instead of notes just make it so you have to withdraw bamboo into a balance that you carry with you and when you die you drop a suitcase or smth similar to how it works in gmod darkRP. I also agree that any form of a unique bamboo system should be used for 13 and not changed on 10
By Jerry / Tony
Instead of notes just make it so you have to withdraw bamboo into a balance that you carry with you and when you die you drop a suitcase or smth similar to how it works in gmod darkRP. I also agree that any form of a unique bamboo system should be used for 13 and not changed on 10
I am having trouble understanding why on 13 I don't see the difference in the two. I have only played on 10 does 13 have more custom items or something of the sort?
By V3NT3
This idea has been suggested and thought of over and over. The biggest problem is with kos and restore. Someone might just "happen" to die with 100k on them that gets vultured and restored.
There are some ways you can avoid this
1. If you die with the money, it automatically goes to your balance
2. If someone takes the “Kos money” they lose 2x of what the amount was
3.make a history of what goes in and out of your bank account
4. Make it so you cannot store money in a /vault or a locker/storage

If this system comes, there should be a command for bandits to do /cash (player) to see how much money someone has (On them) and when they do /rob it could be “ /rob (player) (amount) “ They could give warning to drop the $1000 dollars or so what. When you are in a rp event, most people don’t care about dying which is so unrealistic so there should be a collateral, If someone dies, they drop the money they have on them when they die.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!