Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Pablo Escobar.
At this moment in time if i am not mistaking, the bamboo amount a new player gets is either 500 or 750, i am unsure.
When new players start, they need to have something to work with, lets say starting bamboo is 750 to be nice. 750 Bamboo is barely enough for a car. They wont only need a car, but also guns and a house. Many new players doesn't know you can build a house yourself, and are likely to pay someone to do the dirty job. I suggest that new players start with around 3k, we need to remember that new players is just as important as old players, just because someone is an old player, doesn't always mean you're more important. Everyone contributes to RP in their own way, and if you want Pandahut rp to raise from the grave, we need to improve the conditions for newer players.

I also suggest that there should be a cage, or some kind of house for newer players to spawn in. The first thing you see is "real rules at pandahut.net/rules or whatever, i know it is there already, but the new players miss it, it's a big open area they spawn in, and they will most likely ignore it. If they were enclosed and got some basic information about stuff on the server written on signs, it would help a lot. They would have to chose a role to be teleported to seattle, i know this idea might get some backlash, which i do understand. It's something i don't think myself will happen, but it's worth a try. Yes, i also know there is bad things about this idea.

Something that would make new players enjoy the server more would also be if, the old players sometimes helped them in some way. Give them some spare gear or bamboo if you're rich, Bamboo sadly only shows how many hours you grinded, or how many irl money you spent. The only exception i see if you build something like strazzi like ThatGuyBob, and earned the bamboo by running a big group and organized group, that's what i would call "impressive bamboo". As said, if you have some spare stuff or time, help them, don't ignore them, they might become something big later down the road :heartfulpanda: Cotto :heartfulpanda: - Just try to helo them, if they ask for help just help, don't ignore, rob them, and i wouldn't raid them either. This is something that can't be controlled of course, and i know it's 100% allowed, but just think about that we all start somewhere. Take some of your time, help them and make them feel welcomed. Don't rob them, or make fun if it's a confused kid, they will all grow up and get better down the road. I sadly see new players get treated very badly sometimes, i won't include names, but you probably know who you are. It's disgusting, i see them being "stomped" upon, and repeately robbed. If we could atleast just try to make it a better server for everyone, and bring the good RP back 13 had to offer, it would be amazing. Have an amazing day, unless you troll newer players. :bamboo:
Edit: Give them tips for how to earn bamboo, as an example - If you go cut logs, you can earn lots of bamboo.

- Pablo Escobar
Mr AJ, Burnt, Lil Dicky and 1 others liked this
By Lil Dicky
Yes Pablo I agree but, I think it should be 1500 Bamboo to start with 1500 you can buy a gun and a car with a lot to spare. The only reason I don't agree with the 3000 is that now this could cause problems. Like a lot to put on here but here is some I can think about. People ALTing to give the 3k to themselves/friends because with the 500 it wasn't worth the trouble to make an alt account but with 3k it really is. People joining and being able to buy almost every gun now that they have 3k and easily mass kosing. I do agree with the idea to increase the start amount that new players get but not that much in my opinion.
By Pablo Escobar.
Yes Pablo I agree but, I think it should be 1500 Bamboo to start with 1500 you can buy a gun and a car with a lot to spare. The only reason I don't agree with the 3000 is that now this could cause problems. Like a lot to put on here but here is some I can think about. People ALTing to give the 3k to themselves/friends because with the 500 it wasn't worth the trouble to make an alt account but with 3k it really is. People joining and being able to buy almost every gun now that they have 3k and easily mass kosing. I do agree with the idea to increase the start amount that new players get but not that much in my opinion.
i did have that in mind, and yes some people might be bored enough to keep making alt accounts, but it's faster earning 3k chopping trees than making a new account, so if people want to, sure thing. I do agree with the mass kos view on it, but they can buy a gun for 500 anyways.
By Pablo Escobar.
It’s not the hard to be a weaponsmith or a tailor and run to the military base and sell everything it’s an easy 3-5k every time
New players doesn't know that.
By GrandpaHoovie
+1 new players are our life and blood

also maybe we should link them when they first join a guide for rp
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Quavo
At this moment in time if i am not mistaking, the bamboo amount a new player gets is either 500 or 750, i am unsure.
When new players start, they need to have something to work with, lets say starting bamboo is 750 to be nice. 750 Bamboo is barely enough for a car. They wont only need a car, but also guns and a house. Many new players doesn't know you can build a house yourself, and are likely to pay someone to do the dirty job. I suggest that new players start with around 3k, we need to remember that new players is just as important as old players, just because someone is an old player, doesn't always mean you're more important. Everyone contributes to RP in their own way, and if you want Pandahut rp to raise from the grave, we need to improve the conditions for newer players.

I also suggest that there should be a cage, or some kind of house for newer players to spawn in. The first thing you see is "real rules at pandahut.net/rules or whatever, i know it is there already, but the new players miss it, it's a big open area they spawn in, and they will most likely ignore it. If they were enclosed and got some basic information about stuff on the server written on signs, it would help a lot. They would have to chose a role to be teleported to seattle, i know this idea might get some backlash, which i do understand. It's something i don't think myself will happen, but it's worth a try. Yes, i also know there is bad things about this idea.

Something that would make new players enjoy the server more would also be if, the old players sometimes helped them in some way. Give them some spare gear or bamboo if you're rich, Bamboo sadly only shows how many hours you grinded, or how many irl money you spent. The only exception i see if you build something like strazzi like ThatGuyBob, and earned the bamboo by running a big group and organized group, that's what i would call "impressive bamboo". As said, if you have some spare stuff or time, help them, don't ignore them, they might become something big later down the road :heartfulpanda: Cotto :heartfulpanda: - Just try to helo them, if they ask for help just help, don't ignore, rob them, and i wouldn't raid them either. This is something that can't be controlled of course, and i know it's 100% allowed, but just think about that we all start somewhere. Take some of your time, help them and make them feel welcomed. Don't rob them, or make fun if it's a confused kid, they will all grow up and get better down the road. I sadly see new players get treated very badly sometimes, i won't include names, but you probably know who you are. It's disgusting, i see them being "stomped" upon, and repeately robbed. If we could atleast just try to make it a better server for everyone, and bring the good RP back 13 had to offer, it would be amazing. Have an amazing day, unless you troll newer players. :bamboo:
Edit: Give them tips for how to earn bamboo, as an example - If you go cut logs, you can earn lots of bamboo.

- Pablo Escobar
Imagine not mentioning me :laugh:
By Lil Dicky
yo wtf who ever would alt for 3k a type of money u can get ın 3mınyte lol

There is people who would do it trust me just like the people who scam for 1k
AnarchyMachine liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!