Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
I mean like technically you don’t even need the Uber driver role to be one just offer people rides and have your regular role.
but uber driver makes sense as the dedicated role for drives.
better idea, remove uber driver entirely and let anyone buy busses or taxis
In all of my time on pandahut, I have never scene someone buy an Uber
that is because you have to pay $5 or win a giveaway to play a role in which you make minimal money.
Yeah I agree Uber driver should be a non donator role because it adds another role new players can pick and can make decent bamboo
By Fear_Mata
I can see how this would help.

The Uber driver role is barely used and even in my first week or two of pandahut, I only saw a single bus from a person who wasn't even a uber driver role. You also have to pay for this role when there is so much better roles for free. +1
By wonslowcar
I can see how this would help.

The Uber driver role is barely used and even in my first week or two of pandahut, I only saw a single bus from a person who wasn't even a uber driver role. You also have to pay for this role when there is so much better roles for free. +1
borderline necro but yeah, its a role that is meant to give players that little bit of money that can turn into a lot if you are dedicated, but its limited to people that most likely already have money as donators
it should also include a free taxi but beggars cant be choosers

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!