Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr AJ
There are few reasons why the Court system failed on PH RP
1) Judge role now can only be accessed by MVP / MVP+ Members
2) Not Many Judges are actually there due to some requirements like you need at least some amount of hours like more than 50 I guess as a lawyer in order to apply for a judge role
3) The Police force on p10 is nonexistent, so we cant use judges as well lawyers when no one is there to arrest these criminals and drag them on court
4) Lawyers need a judge in order to solve cases and you know that judges are not that active and lawyers do not have the ability to solve cases based on their understanding when Judges are absent/inactive

I think this whole law system won't work when you have these problems, so either you will need a police force by bringing in some limitations for kidnappers or you need to reduce those hour requirements and let lawyers do the case thing without the judge when they are inactive
By JTD
this i dont get your VIP+ and you got Judge befor
By Mr AJ
this i don't get your VIP+ and you got Judge before
That was before JTD ......
Back then VIP+ Members can apply for Judge, But now you cant
That's I how lost my judge role... even though I didn't get demoted
I actually didn't know about this until i saw ranks on pandahut
By NeedlessMemeing
I think a possible solution is for Mayors to be the people who appoint judges, have all arrestable offences be ones which you can charge. Another suggestion that I have thought of is making court cases reimburse the accused if they win for the amount of time that they spent in the case. A lot of the time, a court case may be longer than a gaol sentence so not many people would want to do one. If accused players had the ability to request a court case (instead of it being up to chiefs to allow it), and they won it, if they get reimbursed, say, 500 bamboo for each minute since the charge was applied (if they win the case), it could start to make courts an avenue that accused players would want to take. Also, change the rule that forces players to have lawyers because lawyers are never on.
Mr AJ liked this
By Mushy
If adding the Judge role to VIP+ and higher would be a huge benefit, it's something we could consider. Although as I understand there are other issues at play here as well, such as the lack of a proper police force.
Mr AJ liked this
By Outspace
If adding the Judge role to VIP+ and higher would be a huge benefit, it's something we could consider. Although as I understand there are other issues at play here as well, such as the lack of a proper police force.
Judge is accessible by anyone. Any player can become chief---> lawyer---->judge. Lawyers can even have multiple roles, allowing someone to get their hours without preventing them from RPing as say a salesman or something. The only benefit for Mvp and Mvp+ is that they can just use /role lawyer and go from there(dont have to go for police chief first). Also, technically the rule doesn't require someone to BE the role when they apply. That means anyone with past hours as police chief no matter what role they are now can apply for lawyer. Or if they have old hours as lawyer they can apply for judge.

edit: i stand corrected by myself, on the pandahut.net part of the website where you can donate it says only mvp and mvp+ can apply for judge, but thats the only place where it is and the last time I donated was forever ago so sorry. I had no idea people were even enforcing that either, so thats wack(Since judge is added manually, and in pandahut.net/RP its not even colored as a donator rank)

the issue with the court system and police isn't that it needs to be fixed or buffed, its that players refuse to put effort in to learn how to use it.
Mr AJ, Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!