Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Phantasy
I thinks its funny that people keep referring to raiding as rp. Its probably the least rp event that occurs since it always occurs when nobody is online.
Money is too easy to make. Raiding is too easy to do. This is a problem that old players will never like because it makes their """rp""" harder.
By wonslowcar
imo and in a lot of other peoples' eyes offline raiding is comparable to getting burglarized when you're not home.

offline raiding is very easy as there's no opposition, and if you do a midnight or 2 am raid, cops usually aren't on either
there's a lot of different ways to take people away from raiding your base, and just increasing the price won't stop raiders who already have stored dfangs, as outspace said
building health is increased, raid time lasting 4 minutes is way too long considering, if we're comparing this to burglarizing a house, police would have no time to set up to do anything. making it 4 minutes remove the need of having police prepared for a raid.
none of your ideas give benefits to police either. if i would suggest anything i'd say there should be a money reward for killing an active raider, kidnapper, or bandit. this would make things fun for kidnappers as cops would actually be encouraged to respond, and anyways if cops are fast one of the benefits is loot.
if you want raiding to be harder, building health wouldnt make it harder, just more time consuming. with the idea of raiders not being able to buy ammo, that had the concept of raiders having to be prepared.

tl;dr -1, but police should get a reward of like 500 for killing an active criminal. raiding is too easy but i don't know how to make it harder
By Cookie
no real way to make raiding harder exept better police and i agree with bat police shoud get a reward for killing a raider

also phantasy you might just be retarded
By Phantasy
How can you agree then call me retarded... Brain dead 12 year old kid

Making raiding easy will always push away new players. The majority of players aren't raiding classes, yet the active player base is only raiding classes and a few cops. New players join to roleplay then get raided within a day of starting due to the amount of people waiting to raid whenever someone logs off. I'm sorry that I care more about the future of the server rather than the few salty og members that can't accept change
By Cookie
How can you agree then call me retarded... Brain dead 12 year old kid

Making raiding easy will always push away new players. The majority of players aren't raiding classes, yet the active player base is only raiding classes and a few cops. New players join to roleplay then get raided within a day of starting due to the amount of people waiting to raid whenever someone logs off. I'm sorry that I care more about the future of the server rather than the few salty og members that can't accept change

i said i agree with bat my dear friend
By Phantasy
Giving police a reward makes raiding harder. All I said was make raids harder in some way, so you also agreed with me... gj. I guess you are also retarded :D <3
By ShrewdShroud
The main point of my suggestion is to give police 30 000 reward for successfully killing a raider. As high cal is not illegal for police they can loot it, keep it and sell it to a weaponsmith who sells it back to a bandit. Money rewards for defeating criminals are a good idea but it could be abused by agreeing upon letting your police friend kill you.
By wonslowcar
that would obviously be fail rp. 30,000 removes the chance of new players even thinking about raiding, and will just make people turn to potentially slower, but exponentially cheaper options, such as grizzlies. Also, there's no guarantee a police officer gets the dfang. Vultures do exist.

As Outspace also said, people with caches of dfangs will be 30k richer per each dfang. Dfangs wouldnt be worth buying, rescues would be nearly impossible as you can blowtorch faster than any other raiding gun. police raids would revolve around 4 police officers spamming grizzlies at a window just for them to be caught with a maplestrike. Raid amounts could either stay the same, depending on how many and who has vaulted dfangs, or they would exponentially decrease, causing an excess of buildings, lag, and more lag lines. WIth more lag lines, people dislike playing on the server. The server has low players, no one plays, pandahut closes down RP. With RP being one of their most populated servers, the pandahut community itself starts to die out. Good job, Pandahut is gone (crab rave)

Obvious extreme exaggeration, but still not a good idea.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!