Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Phantasy
I think that a few jobs in their current state are pretty useless. I think it would be good to combine a few of the jobs together to make it overall a better time.
There is a few dominant jobs right now and I think it would be good to give people more of a reason to play something different for awhile.

Builder + constructor + decorator: I don't think I've ever seen a player on either constructor or decorator. The jobs are pretty similar with "builder" being the normal people use.

Chef + farmer + fisherman: Yet again pretty similar. If combined you can grow or fish your own food and then sell to the public, rather than selling to the /sell.

Armorsmith + tailor: I honestly don't know the difference between the two jobs. Looking on the webpage I couldn't find the job tailor so they might already have been combined.

Bandit + kidnapper: Allows the player to do all thing robbing in one role. Pure criminal job. Give the player more to do in-between raids, robberies, and kidnaps.

Explosives expert: This job is in a pretty bad spot I'm unsure where it would fit in. An idea from GMOD is there is a weapons dealer that only sells legal items while their is another job that sells all thing illegal such as explosives, stealy whealy, high caliber weapons, berry seeds, police gear, etc.
TomatoChunks liked this
By MrDeeTee
Builder + constructor + decorator: I don't think I've ever seen a player on either constructor or decorator. The jobs are pretty similar with "builder" being the normal people use. Constructor + Decorator combination is already a thing with CEO role but adding Builder would make it alot more useful and interesting.

Chef + farmer + fisherman: Yet again pretty similar. If combined you can grow or fish your own food and then sell to the public, rather than selling to the /sell.
+1 these roles are basically non-existent

Bandit + kidnapper: Allows the player to do all thing robbing in one role. Pure criminal job. Give the player more to do in-between raids, robberies, and kidnaps.
I like the idea, criminals aren't exactly not gonna rob dudes they kidnap vice versa.

Explosives expert: This job is in a pretty bad spot I'm unsure where it would fit in. An idea from GMOD is there is a weapons dealer that only sells legal items while their is another job that sells all thing illegal such as explosives, stealy whealy, high caliber weapons, berry seeds, police gear, etc.

Make it into Illegal Goods Dealer etc. etc. They sell all "illegal goods". Basically just make all guns in laws that are illegal only sold by this role. Same with things like berries, stealys etc. Drug lords obviously can still buy berries but farmers cannot.
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!