Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
Sorta *1
I’m honestly kind of sick of the cops vs robbers rp. That’s pretty much all it is. I want to see more shops opening up without getting raided in the first day. It should be more passive to then all of this raiding and arrests kidnapping and robbing and that’s almost 90% of rp
Well RP is made out to be whatever players want to do. RP is a different story for every single player and you have the freedom to make your own. If not many people want to make shops then what will force them to lol.
imo:

- fix players ability to just run inside a base as it kills RP and with certain roles having 15minute cooldowns on things (bandits robbing) it becomes really boring and kills the role if you are a newer player.

- Warrants just nah but if you could implement the kill warrants again without abuse then that would be a fun RP aspect.

- 10000% remove third person as bases are too easy to raid, kidnappers have an overwhelming advantage in combatting rescues and it largely kills the combat on RP as it goes from a Roleplay server to a Restricted PvP server.

- Remove the ability for people to end a RP situation in combat for sure as this is just pointless and is boring.

- i think that police should indeed get a reward for stopping kidnaps and raids or if this isn't possible or whatever that PH should reintroduce the salary that police use to get.

- robbing players shops for items is just a budget raid so -1

- Stopping raiders from placing plates UNTIL they get into the base is a good concept as 99% of raids start with the players hiding in a plate box which is bullshit as cops 90% of the time don't walk around with dfangs so cannot break the plates to counter and the time it takes to goto vault and then back to the raid the raiders are already inside the base anyways and at that point the raid is already as good as done.

- Lawyer is a good meme but is shit so either give it other abilities or a salary.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
I gotta say -1 to all of these except for compensation after rescues. The imbalance between cops and crims doesn't come from the rules, it comes from player skill and organization.
@Outspace

Its a game, and it has to be balanced for all sides and fun for all sides. If you start giving everyone who is getting arrested or robbed no ability to escape by running, then people will beg for that to be changed.

Escape by running is still possible but there is a difference between escaping by running and running into a base, then having literally 0 way to stop it from happening. At the moment it is NOT balanced towards the person robbing, kidnapping, or arresting.

If you arrest a certain distance from their base or otherwise outsmart them, then you can prevent them from running. I have seen it work plenty of times, instead of asking for the rules to coddle you, try to improve yourself.

Most of the server plays in seattle, going outside of seattle almost never happens and when it does it is basically the only time you can actually have an interesting situation.

Then the one about raiding in if they run into a base, I liked this idea at first then realised its a bad one. Look, cops can warrant them if they run in or you can just try to outsmart them.

What you don't understand is that warrants are completely useless.

Fun for all sides? There is a difference between giving the person calling the event the ability to freeze you in place and the robber/arrester etc having the ability to shoot you before evade for 40 seconds. It just ruins rp. Litterally every single arrest I have done over the last couple of days have either resulted in the player surrendering or running into a base. This is incredibly boring and in my opinion roleplay is not meant to be a repetitive cycle of *run away from situation, give pointless arrest warrant. Get arrested for warrant run into base. Get warranted.

The reward for stopping a kidnap is just completely stupid, its extremely one sided towards police and has no balance. Shouldn't kidnappers get a reward if the cops decide to rescue and they kill the rescue? See the argument, you are pretty much considering the cops the good guys and the kidnappers the bad guys and saying that only good guys should get things, but thats not how that works.

That makes literally no sense, the kidnappers are literally kidnapping them for money. Also litterally in your next statement you state: "The rules don't consider good and bad guys, only balance." When kidnapping, if you are successful you get paid 2000. If you successfully counter a raid, you get nothing. If you successfully rescue someone, you get nothing.
If they kill the person they are rescuing they should probably be demoted imo, how do you accidentally kill the dude in cuffs in a cell.

The rules don't consider good and bad guys, only balance. Also if you notice, the only people +1ing the not placing plates during raids are those that never raid and are only trying to stop raids. Also, cops place shit in bases during rescues all the time and even during counter raids, it is how it has worked for a good while and there is really no valid reason to change it.

This doesn't really make much sense to me either to be honest, I think the plates make it fair for smaller groups of raiders.
Last edited by MrDeeTee on January 21st, 2020, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sp4x, GhostDragon liked this
Pushing a narrative that a player can never escape any RP event is stupid. It also puts newer players at a disadvantage to older players.

You also ignore when I said when the kidnapper is kidnapping and the ransom is NOT paid and it turns to a rescue. Why shouldn't they get a reward if the rescue fails, since you want one if it succeeds. Say the hostage starves or whatever else, they still won but didnt get any bamboo reward. Your reward for a rescue is whatever loot you get, so deal with it.
Also again, if someone runs to their base you are just gonna start shooting it? You even argued earlier that cops dont always carry dfangs. This is just going to make old players and better pvpers able to bully new players without any chance to evade it. It forces them to try and pvp you and makes it more like a restricted pvp server than anything.
There are ways to outsmart people, you failing those arrests simply shows you do not know any.
@MrDeeTee

You are forgetting the major thing, roleplay is not trying to imitate real life.
Ok I get where your coming from. But they are based off of real life. Police rescue and serve to keep people safe WITH NO reward but you get to keep loot on this. We should have the right to put plates down for a raid otherwise police would stay at sniping distance or just wait next to us for the raid to start. It would be TOO OP for cops.
- Warnings (regarding running away in RP Events) This essentially ruins the whole point of RP events.
+ allowing you to shoot players who run away earlier than w3
+ if they run into a base you are allowed to raid into it however you are only allowed to raid to get to the player.
- Deputy role's perks of search warrant and arrest warrant are both **completely** useless. Arrest warrants are completely pointless, if someone is able to be arrest warranted, they can just be arrested normally with the same result.
+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes.
- Third person ruins pvp as everyone just camps corners.
- You should not be able to end RP events during combat. This just makes no sense, one second you are kidnapping someone, the second a police officer rescues on walks up on you it doesn't make sense to be able to end it.
- As a police officer kidnapping costs a huge amount of money for literally** no reward** for the officers involved. When playing as police you are spending your time arresting, rescuing and countering raids. Both rescues and raid counters usually require using high caliber to raid into bases which costs a lot of money for literally no reward and decently large risk. For example, for a successful rescue you get paid 1000 bamboo
- Be able to rob player shops for items. This could be another interesting thing for the bandit role to do.
- Stop raiders from being allowed to place plates during raids.
- The role of lawyer is pretty pointless, give players the ability to play lawyer no matter what role they are as a secondary role
I will break down why I upvote and/or downvote your suggestions. Let's begin, shall we?

"- Warnings (regarding running away in RP Events) This essentially ruins the whole point of RP events."
Warnings are meant to give people who are getting arrested, robbed, kidnapped, etc, a chance to life.
---
"+ allowing you to shoot players who run away earlier than w3"
This will cause unneeded drama. Who really ran away first? Were they just running to a different cop in the event that there was multiple cops arresting the same player? What happens if you think they are running away when they weren't? This leaves a lot of interpretation and sits that will result in warnings to people for conflicting stories if they don't have any evidence that they ran away.
---
"+ if they run into a base you are allowed to raid into it however you are only allowed to raid to get to the player. "
Eh, I like and dislike this one. I think it is a bit extreme for police to have this power. If the police fail to get the player, that should be on them. However, this would make it more risky to evade an arrest.
---
"- Deputy role's perks of search warrant and arrest warrant are both **completely** useless. Arrest warrants are completely pointless, if someone is able to be arrest warranted, they can just be arrested normally with the same result. "
I don't think any of these are pointless. Sure, people can say "No, I am not letting you inside my base because you have a warrant from the Deputy. Get one from the Mayor!" Some people might have nothing illegal so they can just let the police do their thing. Arrest warrants are nice. Kill warrants are too one-sided and not very fair to the criminals.
---
"+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes."
Mmmm no. Kill warrants should never come back at all. It will be an actual hit for police. It does not represent what the police do. Doesn't make sense to add it. People with coalition or spec ops clothing can get KOSed and this will just cause unneeded drama and sits. Kill warrants have been talked about time and time again and the solution is arrest warrants. Police need to get good.
---
"- Third person ruins pvp as everyone just camps corners. "
Not sure if "everyone just camps corners" lol. You have a good variety of tools at your advantage. Nades, flashes, shottys, etc. If you add first person, you guys will complain that people will hold corners instead. You need to get good at PvP and stop whining about this. Don't tell me "oh u cant pvp when people hold corners". Makes no sense when you literally die either way sooner or later.
---
"- You should not be able to end RP events during combat. This just makes no sense, one second you are kidnapping someone, the second a police officer rescues on walks up on you it doesn't make sense to be able to end it."
I like this one but I also don't like it. You can always surrender and just end it. You guys do this all the time when you counter raids or rescue. If I go and wipe your entire squad in a rescue, you will call off so they can get their loot and re-rescue.
---
"- As a police officer kidnapping costs a huge amount of money for literally** no reward** for the officers involved. When playing as police you are spending your time arresting, rescuing and countering raids. Both rescues and raid counters usually require using high caliber to raid into bases which costs a lot of money for literally no reward and decently large risk. For example, for a successful rescue you get paid 1000 bamboo"
+1. Police need incentives.
---
"- Be able to rob player shops for items. This could be another interesting thing for the bandit role to do."
Just raid it? I don't see why you need to add another thing to RP which piles up over time.
---
"- Stop raiders from being allowed to place plates during raids. "
Mmmm this is good, but you police also place plates during raids. You are supposed to attack the raiders so I don't see why this is an issue. If you can't kill them, that's on you. Best to get on P16 and work on your aim/PvP skills.
---
"- The role of lawyer is pretty pointless, give players the ability to play lawyer no matter what role they are as a secondary role"
+1. Being a lawyer rn only is very hard and practically unplayable.
---------
Overall, most of these ideas are radical and I personally don't support them. Most relates to PvP in one way or another. You guys need to get better then you won't complain.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!