Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
- Warnings (regarding running away in RP Events) This essentially ruins the whole point of RP events.
+ allowing you to shoot players who run away earlier than w3
+ if they run into a base you are allowed to raid into it however you are only allowed to raid to get to the player.
- Deputy role's perks of search warrant and arrest warrant are both **completely** useless. Arrest warrants are completely pointless, if someone is able to be arrest warranted, they can just be arrested normally with the same result.
+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes.
- Third person ruins pvp as everyone just camps corners.
- You should not be able to end RP events during combat. This just makes no sense, one second you are kidnapping someone, the second a police officer rescues on walks up on you it doesn't make sense to be able to end it.
- As a police officer kidnapping costs a huge amount of money for literally** no reward** for the officers involved. When playing as police you are spending your time arresting, rescuing and countering raids. Both rescues and raid counters usually require using high caliber to raid into bases which costs a lot of money for literally no reward and decently large risk. For example, for a successful rescue you get paid 1000 bamboo
- Be able to rob player shops for items. This could be another interesting thing for the bandit role to do.
- Stop raiders from being allowed to place plates during raids.
- The role of lawyer is pretty pointless, give players the ability to play lawyer no matter what role they are as a secondary role
Last edited by MrDeeTee on January 20th, 2020, 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sp4x, TomatoChunks liked this
+1 but make it so that police have a command to declare that they are going to be executing someone for a kill warrant so they cant just go and kill random cops
+1 but make it so that police have a command to declare that they are going to be executing someone for a kill warrant so they cant just go and kill random cops
"+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes."
If theyre in coalition they should know whats happening.
+1 yes
Keep in mind when reading and making suggestions that roleplay is not trying to copy real life. That is all I have to say, most of these suggestions would make roleplay worse and actually ruin more fun. If you want 100% realism, go play another game with different roleplay rules like idk Gta 5 or smth I havent tried those roleplays. Its a game, and it has to be balanced for all sides and fun for all sides. If you start giving everyone who is getting arrested or robbed no ability to escape by running, then people will beg for that to be changed. Also kill warrants were a broken idea that got removed because of that, and will probably never be coming back for the time being. Search warrants can easily become harassment, so it has been limited to only 1 person with undeniable ones, as there is few regulations on how or why you can give a search warrant and there are a lot of deputies. At most we would make it so only captains may not be denied. The reward for stopping a kidnap is just completely stupid, its extremely one sided towards police and has no balance. Shouldn't kidnappers get a reward if the cops decide to rescue and they kill the rescue? See the argument, you are pretty much considering the cops the good guys and the kidnappers the bad guys and saying that only good guys should get things, but thats not how that works. The rules don't consider good and bad guys, only balance. Also if you notice, the only people +1ing the not placing plates during raids are those that never raid and are only trying to stop raids. Also, cops place shit in bases during rescues all the time and even during counter raids, it is how it has worked for a good while and there is really no valid reason to change it.
The only two possible valid changes that I like but even then I doubt I want them in rules is the bandit being able to rob items, like holdup at a cashier, but this is too hard to manage because like, who considers what a shop or not. Woudl require an official label. Then the one about raiding in if they run into a base, I liked this idea at first then realized its a bad one. Look, cops can warrant them if they run in or you can just try to outsmart them. If you arrest a certain distance from their base or otherwise outsmart them, then you can prevent them from running. I have seen it work plenty of times, instead of asking for the rules to coddle you, try to improve yourself.
DriftyEel liked this
I gotta say -1 to all of these except for compensation after rescues. The imbalance between cops and crims doesn't come from the rules, it comes from player skill and organization.
-1 to raiders not placing plates. This makes many bases not possible to raid.

+1 to everything else. This is a roleplay server. I come from a3l, gta rp, dark rp, etc. Right now it feels like a really hard to move gear in order to rp. I would love to see changes to make it more like an actual rp server but I know server veterans would disagree with everything.
Sorta *1
I’m honestly kind of sick of the cops vs robbers rp. That’s pretty much all it is. I want to see more shops opening up without getting raided in the first day. It should be more passive to then all of this raiding and arrests kidnapping and robbing and that’s almost 90% of rp
GhostDragon, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!