Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
- Warnings (regarding running away in RP Events) This essentially ruins the whole point of RP events.
+ allowing you to shoot players who run away earlier than w3
+ if they run into a base you are allowed to raid into it however you are only allowed to raid to get to the player.
- Deputy role's perks of search warrant and arrest warrant are both **completely** useless. Arrest warrants are completely pointless, if someone is able to be arrest warranted, they can just be arrested normally with the same result.
+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes.
- Third person ruins pvp as everyone just camps corners.
- You should not be able to end RP events during combat. This just makes no sense, one second you are kidnapping someone, the second a police officer rescues on walks up on you it doesn't make sense to be able to end it.
- As a police officer kidnapping costs a huge amount of money for literally** no reward** for the officers involved. When playing as police you are spending your time arresting, rescuing and countering raids. Both rescues and raid counters usually require using high caliber to raid into bases which costs a lot of money for literally no reward and decently large risk. For example, for a successful rescue you get paid 1000 bamboo
- Be able to rob player shops for items. This could be another interesting thing for the bandit role to do.
- Stop raiders from being allowed to place plates during raids.
- The role of lawyer is pretty pointless, give players the ability to play lawyer no matter what role they are as a secondary role
I will break down why I upvote and/or downvote your suggestions. Let's begin, shall we?

"- Warnings (regarding running away in RP Events) This essentially ruins the whole point of RP events."
Warnings are meant to give people who are getting arrested, robbed, kidnapped, etc, a chance to life.
---
"+ allowing you to shoot players who run away earlier than w3"
This will cause unneeded drama. Who really ran away first? Were they just running to a different cop in the event that there was multiple cops arresting the same player? What happens if you think they are running away when they weren't? This leaves a lot of interpretation and sits that will result in warnings to people for conflicting stories if they don't have any evidence that they ran away.
---
"+ if they run into a base you are allowed to raid into it however you are only allowed to raid to get to the player. "
Eh, I like and dislike this one. I think it is a bit extreme for police to have this power. If the police fail to get the player, that should be on them. However, this would make it more risky to evade an arrest.
---
"- Deputy role's perks of search warrant and arrest warrant are both **completely** useless. Arrest warrants are completely pointless, if someone is able to be arrest warranted, they can just be arrested normally with the same result. "
I don't think any of these are pointless. Sure, people can say "No, I am not letting you inside my base because you have a warrant from the Deputy. Get one from the Mayor!" Some people might have nothing illegal so they can just let the police do their thing. Arrest warrants are nice. Kill warrants are too one-sided and not very fair to the criminals.
---
"+ add back kill warrants with changed rules to allow people with warrants to fight back against police if they are in coalition/spec ops clothes."
Mmmm no. Kill warrants should never come back at all. It will be an actual hit for police. It does not represent what the police do. Doesn't make sense to add it. People with coalition or spec ops clothing can get KOSed and this will just cause unneeded drama and sits. Kill warrants have been talked about time and time again and the solution is arrest warrants. Police need to get good.
---
"- Third person ruins pvp as everyone just camps corners. "
Not sure if "everyone just camps corners" lol. You have a good variety of tools at your advantage. Nades, flashes, shottys, etc. If you add first person, you guys will complain that people will hold corners instead. You need to get good at PvP and stop whining about this. Don't tell me "oh u cant pvp when people hold corners". Makes no sense when you literally die either way sooner or later.
---
"- You should not be able to end RP events during combat. This just makes no sense, one second you are kidnapping someone, the second a police officer rescues on walks up on you it doesn't make sense to be able to end it."
I like this one but I also don't like it. You can always surrender and just end it. You guys do this all the time when you counter raids or rescue. If I go and wipe your entire squad in a rescue, you will call off so they can get their loot and re-rescue.
---
"- As a police officer kidnapping costs a huge amount of money for literally** no reward** for the officers involved. When playing as police you are spending your time arresting, rescuing and countering raids. Both rescues and raid counters usually require using high caliber to raid into bases which costs a lot of money for literally no reward and decently large risk. For example, for a successful rescue you get paid 1000 bamboo"
+1. Police need incentives.
---
"- Be able to rob player shops for items. This could be another interesting thing for the bandit role to do."
Just raid it? I don't see why you need to add another thing to RP which piles up over time.
---
"- Stop raiders from being allowed to place plates during raids. "
Mmmm this is good, but you police also place plates during raids. You are supposed to attack the raiders so I don't see why this is an issue. If you can't kill them, that's on you. Best to get on P16 and work on your aim/PvP skills.
---
"- The role of lawyer is pretty pointless, give players the ability to play lawyer no matter what role they are as a secondary role"
+1. Being a lawyer rn only is very hard and practically unplayable.
---------
Overall, most of these ideas are radical and I personally don't support them. Most relates to PvP in one way or another. You guys need to get better then you won't complain.
This is the longest "git gud" post I have ever read. +1
GhostDragon liked this
I agree with most of the points ZERO made, but many of these are just police vs bandit suggestions, and I believe that police naturally are at a disadvantage in most cases, need more incentive, and reason to even choose police.
I tried fixing the incentive problem when I was mayor by giving out salaries once a week for police who did their job well, but I think it shouldn't be on the mayor as much to do so.

All of the comments on this post are basically cops +1'ing stuff that'll help them, and outlaw roles -1'ing things that'll make it harder for them.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!