Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MrDeeTee
1) It can't be a legal issue. If that were the case anyone banned, kicked, if the server gets shut down, etc would be able to sue.
in the user agreement it states that ph reserves the right to ban/kick you (ur just wrong). But does not say anything about being allowed to change/remove things from the ranks.
By Space.Bar
Its almost impossible to take away a privilege that had been given for so long. Despite a common belief, its not actually donations but purchases. This means that changing the reward for that purchase after it is done can be a legal issue.
By Miku
Added btw (Cannot buy/sell anything in RP Events as the Executor, Assistor, or Victim), we have gotten a decent amount of people disliking this change but without much practical feedback excluding "This makes Raids harder" "Raids aren't possible now". Feel free to have a discussion about it here.
By Burnt
-1 it’s been a thing for the life of phrp, and a reason many people donated. It creates the ability to raid everything you plan on raiding without taking account how much ammo you really need. Having to carry 10+ dfang boxes is terrible for space when you try to gather loot as each box is a 2x2. Ruining the loot you gain from a raid renders em pretty useless.
This will slow down raids for sure, but increase elements. Raiding weapons were already nerfed by Nelson when he removed hell’s fury’s and Nykorev, we also changed it from 30 minutes to 1 hour way back and removed RPG’s and explosives.

This also allows players who are defending a raid to still buy ammo as needed (I think idk if you made it so they can’t if they defend) making it unfair to the raiders. It can also be bypassed pretty easy by having a friend or mate come and watch the raid without actually assisting.

I don’t like the idea, as do some others, but it’s also really simple to bypass and ignore, especially for groups like BMC where they could have 6 people all solo raid one at a time and still not worry about ammo, causing issues for new players who don’t have friends, but donated for vip or more to have an unfair time compared to those in massive groups.

The reasoning behind adding this was also very off, This one player is the first to complain about it saying it’s p2w, but also lacked the playtime and knowledge of our servers, and was banned from all things but forums. If we want to reduce it I say we make it so ammo can be purchased by anyone, as Donors can still buy attachments and other stuff. It just makes our regulars find another thing to dislike and encourages them to leave and another thing new players would have to learn/know about.

The realistic argument made goes against what we tell most players that we don’t follow irl or realism as much, we try to find balance. I think a better way and a thing people would like more is what I stated above, that all players can buy ammo.
By Sp4x
-1 it’s been a thing for the life of phrp, and a reason many people donated. It creates the ability to raid everything you plan on raiding without taking account how much ammo you really need. Having to carry 10+ dfang boxes is terrible for space when you try to gather loot as each box is a 2x2. Ruining the loot you gain from a raid renders em pretty useless.
This will slow down raids for sure, but increase elements. Raiding weapons were already nerfed by Nelson when he removed hell’s fury’s and Nykorev, we also changed it from 30 minutes to 1 hour way back and removed RPG’s and explosives.

This also allows players who are defending a raid to still buy ammo as needed (I think idk if you made it so they can’t if they defend) making it unfair to the raiders. It can also be bypassed pretty easy by having a friend or mate come and watch the raid without actually assisting.

I don’t like the idea, as do some others, but it’s also really simple to bypass and ignore, especially for groups like BMC where they could have 6 people all solo raid one at a time and still not worry about ammo, causing issues for new players who don’t have friends, but donated for vip or more to have an unfair time compared to those in massive groups.

The reasoning behind adding this was also very off, This one player is the first to complain about it saying it’s p2w, but also lacked the playtime and knowledge of our servers, and was banned from all things but forums. If we want to reduce it I say we make it so ammo can be purchased by anyone, as Donors can still buy attachments and other stuff. It just makes our regulars find another thing to dislike and encourages them to leave and another thing new players would have to learn/know about.

The realistic argument made goes against what we tell most players that we don’t follow irl or realism as much, we try to find balance. I think a better way and a thing people would like more is what I stated above, that all players can buy ammo.
By Javi-kun

Raiding has been nerfed enough and running out of ammo in the middle of anything would be a pain.
By Voxil
I mean, personally I +1 this, as it would actually create MORE rp, and add more heart to raiding. You'd have to actually plan a raid, finding people to help in the raid by carrying ammo and backup weapons for the people with the ammo. To add, you would also have to "plan a raid" to make sure you don't lose the amount of ammo you just bought, and so you would plan accordingly to make sure that doesn't happen, while also getting the biggest payload from the raid. Finally, It would help solve a problem the server has faced since it boomed. It would help solve LAG ISSUES. Raids would be less frequent and harder to conduct, making bases last longer, therefore reducing the amount of base husks on the map.

Like Outspace said, legal issues.

Literally the only -1 to this is that.
By Phantasy
To the people saying this could be a legal issue, this sort of change is allowed due to the vagueness of descriptions on the web store and the current user agreement. Miku wouldn't have applied this change at all if it could even possibly result in a legal case. https://i.imgur.com/ShLCQir.png

My reasoning for this suggestion was to make it more difficult to raid and increase roleplay. There is obviously some backlash with this change, but raiding is still very possible. Having your raider buddy buy you ammo instead of assist the raid, bring a storage truck with ammo or explosives to the raid and take the loot afterwards. There is many options and I don't think this significantly effects the player as much as they think.

In the end of the day there is only a few raiding jobs (about 1/10) while most experienced players are either cop or a raider. Any new players on the server join for roleplay and tend to make a shop etc while just be easily raided and wiped out that night when they get off. Player retention is very important, staying the same old same old will satisfy only the original players for so long while discouraging new ones to come in.

As for me having a low playtime I think I have the best experience as a "new player" to relate to this topic and player retention. I don't want to be raided daily, have to rebuild, then get raided again, and again, and again. This overall makes raiding have more roleplay and be more difficult at the same time.

Edit: Wrote this during a lunch break, some parts might make little sense.
By Gamercalledsalsa

By Space.Bar
-1 period

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!