Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Phantasy
Hello fellow roleplayers,

My suggestion is to not allow donator the privilege of purchasing ammo during a raid.
I currently believe that raiding is very P2W with the current system since donators can cheaply purchase ammo to continue a raid. There is no reason why the player should magically create more ammo if they didn't properly supply themselves for the raid.

Ideally I would like any bandit class not have the privilege to purchase ammo at any time, as this reduces roleplay potential with the weapon smith's but I am fine with this compromise.

Thank you and please leave your feedback bellow. I would especially appreciate other donators views on this.
By GrandpaHoovie
+109
By Outspace
Its almost impossible to take away a privilege that had been given for so long. Despite a common belief, its not actually donations but purchases. This means that changing the reward for that purchase after it is done can be a legal issue.
ThatDerpyKid, GhostDragon, cotto and 1 others liked this
By MrDeeTee
Without this perk, raiding bases of any size is way to much effort and basically impossible. How do you bring enough shit to raid a fully metal base. A single locker is around half a dragonfang box and its even more for basically everything else making raiding just completely aids and boring.
ThatDerpyKid liked this
By Mr AJ
+1
This will let people buy guns and ammo from the weaponsmith
Improves RP
By Javi-kun
Without this perk, raiding bases of any size is way to much effort and basically impossible. How do you bring enough shit to raid a fully metal base. A single locker is around half a dragonfang box and its even more for basically everything else making raiding just completely aids and boring.
It's one of the perks of donating,after we paid for it they can't just take it away like that.
By Phantasy
That is my exact point. It is a p2w system... Either allow everyone or don't allow anybody.
Its almost impossible to take away a privilege that had been given for so long. Despite a common belief, its not actually donations but purchases. This means that changing the reward for that purchase after it is done can be a legal issue.
1) It can't be a legal issue. If that were the case anyone banned, kicked, if the server gets shut down, etc would be able to sue.
2) Even if it could be a legal issue they would still be able to buy the ammo as stated in their privilege, albeit just not during certain events such as a raid.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!