Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
It pisses me off I have to spend money on Dragonfang boxes every time someone decides to place to ladders, plate or whatever on my base. I don't see the issue with claim flags in seattle. It would cause less lag in seattle because of less bases since there won't be as many places to build and maybe people might use the other areas of the map.
skate liked this
By Social Skillz
It pisses me off I have to spend money on Dragonfang boxes every time someone decides to place to ladders, plate or whatever on my base. I don't see the issue with claim flags in seattle. It would cause less lag in seattle because of less bases since there won't be as many places to build and maybe people might use the other areas of the map.
people can easily be trolls with them though and place them on the edge of their base, eliminating 1-2 other buildings depending on where you place it. especially player-built bases, people can just completely ruin other people and its not against the rules
GhostDragon liked this
By cotto
The rule is that there can’t be claim flags in Seattle prefabs. Claim flags can be in man made bases.

“Claim flags should NOT be used to claim any area located at, above, or below the map's pre-fab structures. This includes the diner, hospital, library, and other buildings that come with the map.“

Just don’t build them near prefabs.
By Outspace
That is also wrong. The claim area of claim flags cannot go over any prefab building. It can be inside a normal base but unfair because it cuts into a prefav
By Epical
I don't like this idea because it makes it so that no one else can use the area you're using and can often take up way more space than you are using/need. For example if i want to build next to the police station but the area is claimed I have to relocate to a less preferable area. Seattle should be a free area to build and place objects. If you want to claim stuff, just leave the town and build your dream home there.
By GhostDragon
+1 if someone claims your base with a flag just wipe his base lol but you should be only allowed to have in your mainbase
seattle is so tightly knit together it can be hard to know which base has it though
By TomatoChunks
+1 if someone claims your base with a flag just wipe his base lol but you should be only allowed to have in your mainbase
seattle is so tightly knit together it can be hard to know which base has it though
If you equip a claim flag in your hands, it shows you where all other claim flags are so you know which base you'd need to raid.
By GhostDragon
If you equip a claim flag in your hands, it shows you where all other claim flags are so you know which base you'd need to raid.
im dumb, completely forgot about that.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!