Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Social Skillz
hi, so hows its always been is if you get punched by someone, its really your choice to kill them or let them live.
to make a long story short, a guy punched me and i killed him with a tank, and was told im unable to do that because its a raid weapon.

im just saying that it might be nice to imply that in the rules to prevent situations like from what happened to me from happening again

thank you
By Cookie
hi, so hows its always been is if you get punched by someone, its really your choice to kill them or let them live.
to make a long story short, a guy punched me and i killed him with a tank, and was told im unable to do that because its a raid weapon.

im just saying that it might be nice to imply that in the rules to prevent situations like from what happened to me from happening again

thank you
i am 100% sure you are very much allowed to do that
By GhostDragon

thank you
i am 100% sure you are very much allowed to do that
Im gonna side with the admin who told him not to this time chief.
By Yoshi

thank you
I dunno if you technically broke a rule, but the danger of splash damage/ building damage is probably what got you in trouble, also a little bit of common sense.
By Sp4x
kinda common sense mate, no need to use a tank
By Social Skillz
ik the common sense and stuff and no need to use, but it would be nice to atleast have it somewhere in there like
'USE COMMON SENSE!' Do NOT use a rocket/missile to defend yourself! These may kill others, and the fault will be on YOU!'
something along those lines would be nice
By TomatoChunks
ik the common sense and stuff and no need to use, but it would be nice to atleast have it somewhere in there like
'USE COMMON SENSE!' Do NOT use a rocket/missile to defend yourself! These may kill others, and the fault will be on YOU!'
Literally the first rule is to use common sense.
1.0 Use Common Sense.
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=65
Sp4x liked this
By Javi-kun
Literally the first rule is to use common sense.
1.0 Use Common Sense.
https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=65
Therefore use common sense would anyone in real life use a fucking tank to self defend?I don't think so
By Social Skillz
but it would help prevent these kinds of situations ;)
i dont see whats so bad about throwing it in, everyones common sense is drastically different
just saying ;D

a mod can lock this if they so choose

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!