Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
I was thinking that there should be a way for longer base decay times since 1.5 days seems a bit short if you have stuff you need to deal with irl. It can be hard to log in once a day if there are things you need to do like studying for finals etc. For donor ranks there could be longer decay times for each subsequent rank. There could also be a new plugin implemented so that people can pay a certain amount of money for each of the items they have placed. For example if someone was going to be off for a week, they do a command like /decayoff or something along those lines which would charge the player money for each buildable they have placed each day after the 1.5 days they are gone. There could also be another command where a player could check how much they would be charged each day for their base.
By Cookie
this wloud cause retarded amount of lag especialy the idea for paying to not have ur base decayed
By ZERO
If this was moderated (not in an RPStaff way, but a coding way), I think this would be a great addition. People can pay for each buildable they placed and it would be a higher cost or a lower cost for each type of buildable (metal wall costs more to extend than a wooden wall). There can be a limit to make sure people’s bases don’t exist till the end of time or a raider comes along and raids it.
+1
TomatoChunks liked this
By Javi-kun
+1
By TomatoChunks
If this was moderated (not in an RPStaff way, but a coding way), I think this would be a great addition. People can pay for each buildable they placed and it would be a higher cost or a lower cost for each type of buildable (metal wall costs more to extend than a wooden wall). There can be a limit to make sure people’s bases don’t exist till the end of time or a raider comes along and raids it.
+1
Yea it can be made so it is expensive so that people don't just have bases that are there forever and this will only be used if you really can't get on.
By Mr Pepe
-1 this would make RP a lot laggier. This was suggested before, but I believe that if you so badly don't want to get your stuff decayed, you can log in the server, which takes less than 2 minutes.
By TomatoChunks
-1 this would make RP a lot laggier. This was suggested before, but I believe that if you so badly don't want to get your stuff decayed, you can log in the server, which takes less than 2 minutes.
Sometimes people don't have time even to do that like if they are on vacation or something.
By zman#2644
I was thinking that there should be a way for longer base decay times since 1.5 days seems a bit short if you have stuff you need to deal with irl. It can be hard to log in once a day if there are things you need to do like studying for finals etc. For donor ranks there could be longer decay times for each subsequent rank. There could also be a new plugin implemented so that people can pay a certain amount of money for each of the items they have placed. For example if someone was going to be off for a week, they do a command like /decayoff or something along those lines which would charge the player money for each buildable they have placed each day after the 1.5 days they are gone. There could also be another command where a player could check how much they would be charged each day for their base.
-1 lag is already bad enough with lag lines. In response to where you said /decayoff that could easily be abused, and it would buff 1x1’s with lots of lockers. Just no to longer decay
By Social Skillz
this is a great idea and all, but in theory it wont really work.
sure there can be a plugin, but whats to say it wont break like how all plugins eventually do, and begin charging you even when your online?
not to mention, if this doesnt deactivate until you do /decayon, then some people could forget and still get charged a crap ton of money per day and not know why until maybe they're bank is drained.
this is a pretty good idea though, but it may not be as effective as you'd like. i wish you good luck on your idea though! ;D

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!