Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By cotto
I talked to miku recently. she said that she made the tpa timer 10 mins to make RP more realistic. I just don't agree and she said if enough people want the 300 secs back, she will change it back. so please +1 or like this for 300 secs!
By Miku
To explain a little better, the reason why it was done was to see and gauge how people like and will react to TPA being a decent bit less of an option.
Trying to make death a little more punishing and traveling a little more of a part of RP.
It would make RP more "realistic" in a way, but that wasn't the main or only goal of it.
cotto, unclesifan liked this
By ZERO
Personally, I don't think it's so bad. Sure, the cool down is much longer than it was (used to be 300 seconds, not is is 900 seconds). It has been increased from five minutes to 15 minutes. You can always simply buy a car or place a bedroll before tping so you can just /home once you're done. I am fine with it being changed back or remaining the same.
:heartfulpanda:
cotto, Sp4x, Cookie and 1 others liked this
By GhostDragon
Personally, I don't think it's so bad. Sure, the cool down is much longer than it was (used to be 300 seconds, not is is 900 seconds). It has been increased from five minutes to 15 minutes. You can always simply buy a car or place a bedroll before tping so you can just /home once you're done. I am fine with it being changed back or remaining the same.
unclesifan liked this
By Javi-kun
unclesifan liked this
By SnowingFate657
From the perspective of RP this makes sense. Now having to travel home will make sense, and it will give volition to the roles who focus on transport. It could even be a decent way for anyone with a car or some method of transport to make money, since you can charge a low amount for the ride service. Say, 40 bb per ride or something. I always felt it was too easy to get around the map because of /tpa and it also means that if you send a /tpa you really need to consider if you will need it later.
unclesifan liked this
By Frosty the snowman
uber drivers can be useful now
Mr AJ, unclesifan liked this
By Sp4x
unclesifan liked this
By Gamercalledsalsa
uber drivers can be useful now
You have a point BUT a 10 minute tp cooldown is a bit excessive.
Pablo Escobar. liked this
By Supreme Leader
Rp is supposed to depict real life. Think about this: Is it possible for every 5 or 15 minutes you can teleport to someone's location in your city, country or even the world? Answer is no. Irl, to get somewhere, it takes time to drive/fly and this is depicted in rp by making you drive or fly to the location. You guys should be thankful that this server contains something that isn't even possible irl so be appreciative that /tpa even exists.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!