Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr Pepe
Recently around a month ago or so, 20m kidnap distance rule between the base and the player just vanished, without any announcements or forum posts. I find this really annoying because police has to be focused on raiding the base, dealing with senteries and getting the hostage while kidnappers can snipe you around the map, or just come from your back. This also makes a massive crossfire zone and really ruins the fun of kidnappings. Their main arguement about this is "Police has no distance limit as well". Police has to be in 3 pieces of outfit and they can easily recognize cops in the area, while kidnappers can dress up however they want, this of course is a huge advantage for them as well if they have no limits of their base. It's really unrealistic for them to be on the other side of the map while kidnapping someone. It's just too overpowered for them because police can barely focus on destroying the senteries and such, bursting into the base and saving the hostage, as well keep guard on all the sides of the map... Also the idea to build plates and make an angle to shoot the kidnap base is not a good solution because at this time there are 2 claimflags, one in hospital and one in diner, which completely prevents us from building structures near their base. It's just too annoying to be sniped from the base in the Seattle crane for example while rescuing (which btw happened). I don't know why this rule just dissapeard, but I really hope that this problem will be fixed due to huge advantage of kidnappers. Thank you for your time.
zman#2644 liked this
By ZERO
If you want to argue about no distance limit, then we can talk about the no limit for police. The police also like to snipe and sit 200 meters away from the base. Kidnappers in real life can also be hiding away, ready to kill the cops. The claim flags is an iffy part. I think of it as more of a tool, just like the police region. We can’t build or dmg anything in it, so it’s very similar to a claim flag. Instead of changing the distance, simply have the Kidnappers wear an outfit that determines that they are kidnapping, similar to the police wearing three articles of police clothing. Police need to adapt just like criminals who have been used to the cops sitting extremely far away with Grizzlys or Matas. You simply need to get used to it and Kidnappers should be required to wear a set clothing to signify that they are kidnapping.
Cookie, jlolley, Sp4x liked this
By Mr Pepe
If you want to argue about no distance limit, then we can talk about the no limit for police. The police also like to snipe and sit 200 meters away from the base. Police need to adapt just like criminals who have been used to the cops sitting extremely far away with Grizzlys or Matas.
Police can snipe from away with snipers, but it's maybe the only advantage we have. Police doesn't have senteries or any barricades to protect them, we have to find our own cover and improvise. You can simply see us running thru an one way window and open a shutter window to shoot us. You have the advantage of your own terrain and cover. I also dislike your idea to add a special set of clothing for Kidnappers, that would make cop clothing useless and people wouldn't impersonate police without any advantages of it. The simplest solution is to limit the distance between a kidnapper and the base, to reduce the massive crossfire zone and to balance kidnapper role.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Cookie
i agree with zero kidnnapers shoud be forced to wear some kind of clothing for example the clothing that comes in kidnapper kit also for your argument we cant build you can simply build on an armored car (apc, prison truck, ect.) and use that as cover it isnt a giant problem rules change and you need to adapt plus kidnappers have always had the advantage since you have to come to them its not the other way around i think putting a limit is stupid when we can be forced to wear clothing so you can identify us as easly
By Mr Pepe
i agree with zero kidnnapers shoud be forced to wear some kind of clothing for example the clothing that comes in kidnapper kit also for your argument we cant build you can simply build on an armored car (apc, prison truck, ect.) and use that as cover it isnt a giant problem rules change and you need to adapt plus kidnappers have always had the advantage since you have to come to them its not the other way around i think putting a limit is stupid when we can be forced to wear clothing so you can identify us as easly
I'm not arguing here about cover in general, we can improvise and use anything we see as cover, but about the ideas of some players to build plates and make a peeking hole that's just enough big to shoot the kidnapping base, just buying an apc and crouching behind it doesn't prevent a kidnapper to come from the back. Kidnappers always know where the cops are, when they are bursting into the base and how many of them, we never know where are all the kidnappers, you can simply make a tree house sniping us from tf away while we raid in. Cops could do the same back when 20m distance limit was a rule, but you guys weren't standing or walking around the base like fools, you would just stay inside it, or see where the sniper is and snipe from the tower, It's not that big arguement that cops can snipe you from far away, you used to wait for them to come in and kill them with senteries and peeking holes, hiding places etc, while the snipers can't do much in that case. You see the difference between kidnappers having ability to snipe and police having ability to snipe, Police is always behind a single wall or on top of a base bursting it (You can just shoot us from the hill or where tf away) while you are fully enclosed
inside a base.
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Cookie
I'm not arguing here about cover in general, we can improvise and use anything we see as cover, but about the ideas of some players to build plates and make a peeking hole that's just enough big to shoot the kidnapping base, just buying an apc and crouching behind it doesn't prevent a kidnapper to come from the back. Kidnappers always know where the cops are, when they are bursting into the base and how many of them, we never know where are all the kidnappers, you can simply make a tree house sniping us from tf away while we raid in. Cops could do the same back when 20m distance limit was a rule, but you guys weren't standing or walking around the base like fools, you would just stay inside it, or see where the sniper is and snipe from the tower, It's not that big arguement that cops can snipe you from far away, you used to wait for them to come in and kill them with senteries and peeking holes, hiding places etc, while the snipers can't do much in that case. You see the difference between kidnappers having ability to snipe and police having ability to snipe, Police is always behind a single wall or on top of a base bursting it (You can just shoot us from the hill or where tf away) while you are fully enclosed
inside a base.

again you dont seem to be getting my point im saying buy a apc and build ON IT for example build a box on an apc we used to wait for cops to come yes most of us still do if we arent a lot of kidnappers (atleast i do) and yes we can snipe from 500 meters in a treehouse but we dont do that we dont cheese it so fucking hard we run around but we dont make it impossible for you to kill us
By Mr Pepe
inside a base.

again you dont seem to be getting my point im saying buy a apc and build ON IT for example build a box on an apc we used to wait for cops to come yes most of us still do if we arent a lot of kidnappers (atleast i do) and yes we can snipe from 500 meters in a treehouse but we dont do that we dont cheese it so fucking hard we run around but we dont make it impossible for you to kill us
Yeah sure thing, what prevents you to shoot the apc and kill all the cops inside it tho, You can destroy it in "crossfire", also not a great point for every cop to have an apc or bulletproov vehicle with a mini base built on top of it, laggy af to get in it and quite hard to make. Do you think that every cop has enough money to buy that, and btw not a solution to the problem since you can destroy the whole apc, hard to get in it and quite laggy as well. You guys just keep suggesting very special ideas for us to counter very broken kidnaps instead of just a simple solution to bring back the kidnaps, you're just bypassing it...
By ZERO
If you want to argue about no distance limit, then we can talk about the no limit for police. The police also like to snipe and sit 200 meters away from the base. Police need to adapt just like criminals who have been used to the cops sitting extremely far away with Grizzlys or Matas.
Police can snipe from away with snipers, but it's maybe the only advantage we have. Police doesn't have senteries or any barricades to protect them, we have to find our own cover and improvise. You can simply see us running thru an one way window and open a shutter window to shoot us. You have the advantage of your own terrain and cover. I also dislike your idea to add a special set of clothing for Kidnappers, that would make cop clothing useless and people wouldn't impersonate police without any advantages of it. The simplest solution is to limit the distance between a kidnapper and the base, to reduce the massive crossfire zone and to balance kidnapper role.
Crosszone fire is a simple fix. Kidnappers can wear a certain clothing. I also have no idea what you are talking about when you say it would make cop clothing useless. Now you claim you can’t build barricades? Dude, you guys have built bases in the Hospital parking lot back when it wasn’t claimed. You guys have placed plates on top of the brown apt roof and the bridge. You cannot say that police have no barricades.
By GrandpaHoovie
All im hearing is,
Nuts
By Mr Pepe
Crosszone fire is a simple fix. Kidnappers can wear a certain clothing. I also have no idea what you are talking about when you say it would make cop clothing useless. Now you claim you can’t build barricades? Dude, you guys have built bases in the Hospital parking lot back when it wasn’t claimed. You guys have placed plates on top of the brown apt roof and the bridge. You cannot say that police have no barricades.
Kidnappers usually wear police clothes to impersonate cops and gain more advantage, making cops thinking they're one of them. If there were kidnapping clothes, that would make police imperssonaliton useless and they wouldn't break the law to have police clothes for no advantage or reason. Also your arguement to make a "counter base", if for every time someone kidnap police have to make a whole tower base just to counter it, there would be a lot more lag and it would exceed the maximum amount of 2 bases, not every cop can do so. Don't suggest blatant ideas just to counter unfair kidnaps just to avoid changing the kidnap limit zone.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!