Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Javi-kun
Sound alright.

Could go to a 30 minute cooldown too like before :playfulpanda:
yes pls
By ZERO
Sound alright.

That’d be fine with me too.
By Outspace
Sound alright.

That’d be fine with me too.
Definitely! But if we changed it to a 30 minute raid timer the kidnap should be 20 minutes. That or 45 minute raid timer snd 25 minute kidnap
Cookie, Sp4x liked this
By Mr Pepe
+1 price for ammunition should be changed to 150 or 200 as Zero said, but raid cooldowns should stay the way they are or reduced to 45 min (30 min is too short). This would help clear bases which cause additional lag.
Sp4x liked this
By Outspace
Adding onto older comments, I believe dragonfang boxes should be lowered to at least 300 bamboo. 400 bamboo is an absurd amount, considering that it often takes at least 10 boxes to raid a base. THat costs 4k per raid. Imagine what it must be like to raid as a vip+ or something. I myself am not as effected by the high price, and am even able to afford to pay for half or all of BMC raiders costs at raiding, and we have quite a few raids. But there are other players that are unfortunate and cannot participate in raids like the rest of us, and that takes away from their RP expereince. ALso, there are police that try to rescue in kidnaps and refuse to because the high cost of box.es

Type anything you want
Sp4x liked this
By Aren
Hey,

After carefully evaluating all comments and the main post, as well as taking into consideration what RP administration has already done to help reduce this,

I do not believe any high-cal ammunition needs to be reduced at this time.

•Bases auto decay after 32 hours
•Seattle gets wiped roughly once per month
•Berry bases have been banned from Seattle and can be wrecked at any point without warning if we find one or one is reported.

If you have any other suggestions feel free to pm me on discord or post another topic.

Thanks!
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Adding onto older comments, I believe dragonfang boxes should be lowered to at least 300 bamboo. 400 bamboo is an absurd amount, considering that it often takes at least 10 boxes to raid a base. THat costs 4k per raid. Imagine what it must be like to raid as a vip+ or something. I myself am not as effected by the high price, and am even able to afford to pay for half or all of BMC raiders costs at raiding, and we have quite a few raids. But there are other players that are unfortunate and cannot participate in raids like the rest of us, and that takes away from their RP expereince. ALso, there are police that try to rescue in kidnaps and refuse to because the high cost of box.es

Type anything you want
Sorry to hijack this already locked topic. I just want to add that the Dragonfang Box is already 300bb, so it looks like no change needs to be done as far as that is concerned. Feel free to DM me about it if you have anything else to add. :P
Aren, ShrewdShroud, Outspace liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!