Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ZERO
I suggest a clean wipe for at least Seattle in Pandahut #10. It's very laggy. I am getting 38-40 FPS. It's very crowded with a ton of bases in and around Seattle.
By GrandpaHoovie
hmm, while I do not know how laggy it actually is, +1
Seattle was always filled with buildings and lag ensued
Mr AJ liked this
By Cherry Diesel
Seattle has big room full of just large metal plate, I have seen so many unused bases that have been raided and abandoned I think its time to clean Seattle would help lag a little bit, +1
By Miku
Its pandahut there is something on this server called alot of lag lines that i havent seen on another server yet.
That's not entirely true. Lag lines are caused by the storage of barricades and structures. They are divided up into barricade/structure regions, these regions cannot be loaded in part, they can only be fully loaded and fully unloaded. So, when you're moving around the map, you enter the load range of these regions and the game goes to load them - which blocks the entire game process until it is finished. Someone has suggested Nelson make loading regions non-blocking/streaming them in, but it's harder then it sounds because the client could receive updates for barricades/structures it is loading in but not yet finished.

You could easily recreate this on any server by making a mass amount of buildable in one spot and then going away and back. The reason why this is so bad in Seattle is that there are nearly 7,000 elements just in Seattle alone, which is why we will be wiping it in 2 days.
Supreme Leader, Mr AJ liked this
By Matty
Issue fixed, BH city added, no lag there.

So tired of waiting for miku to fix lag that I just made my own city
By Lex Of Talionis
Unturned is normally laggy so If anything I'd suggest weekly wipes for 10 only due to it's small size and large amount of object occupying it.. Either way +1, It needs wipes.
By Mr AJ
+1
We need server wipe every 2 weeks and strict rules on structures/bases
Bases which has more than 2 floors should be warned and then wiped later ( if the base owner doesn't comply with the warning )

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!