Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr Pepe
You don't even have to remove 3rd person for Vehicles because many people drive like that, but it's your choice, I'm just saying how broken it is in certain roles.
By ZERO
Yes but in real life, there is no third person in vehicles. It is only first person. So if third person it removed, it should be removed for both the person and vehicles to make it more “life-like”.
My main arguement would be that it's broken for certain roles which is not so fun to play against, Imagine waiting 5 minutes as a kidnapper behind a wall for cops to come and just shoot them without them even noticing you. I often see people do that.
There are ways to counter people doing this. Very easy.
Cookie liked this
By Caladius
Sounds good even doe I still don't play the game I still think it's a game-breaking function.
By Burnt
FiveM is 3rd person and that’s usually boomin.

There’s ways to counter the real argument of corner camping as stated by Eternity.

3rd person makes things more enjoyable than being restricted to 1st.
By Miku
FiveM is 3rd person and that’s usually boomin.

There’s ways to counter the real argument of corner camping as stated by Eternity.

3rd person makes things more enjoyable than being restricted to 1st.
Keep in mind FiveM and GTA 5 are very different from Unturned. GTA 5 has the entire cover system and is overall a much bigger more open world, while Unturned is overall much closer and more quirky.
ejg3 liked this
By ZERO
Ever heard of baiting? You guys have PvPed on Pandahut and maybe other servers, which are almost entirely third person. I have not seen anyone complain about PvP when it’s third person. There are various ways to counter someone who is camping.
By GrandpaHoovie
simple solution, grenades, bombs, rpgs, or just play the starve em out game
Mr Pepe liked this
By Mr Pepe
Ever heard of baiting? You guys have PvPed on Pandahut and maybe other servers, which are almost entirely third person. I have not seen anyone complain about PvP when it’s third person. There are various ways to counter someone who is camping.
You are probably right...
By Matty
OMG DONT REMOVE 3RD PERSON FROM RP ITS BEEN THE BEST ADDITION FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
By ZERO
After seeing and PvPing in third person on RP, I have found no real issues. Sure, it might drag it out some more, but no one complains about it and the PvP experience is still very fun.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!