Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By GrandpaHoovie
Now, this is a overhaul of how RP works
Make roles invisible to others, but
cops can see others with police roles
criminals can see others with the same role
neutral cant see any roles
this can make RP feel like real life, with people dressed like cops kidnapping you, or a robber turning out to be a undercover agent, or a guy with a candyvan kidnapping you. as in real life you cant tell who is who unless told by specifically someone, also make it so in chat it doesnt say (person) is robbing (person) make it so it says (person) is getting robbed! or (person) is getting kidnapped or (person) s hit was claimed so that people do not know who the criminal or police is
By Helena
+1 since /disguise was a big bamboozle to me and i feel like this would enhance rp for interesting situations. mind as well making role swaps invisible for everyone but staff maybe? sounds like a promising idea

nice misleading title tho
By GrandpaHoovie
I call it Mystery RP because everyones role, or in a way identity is a mystery
By GrandpaHoovie
Also make it so that only rpstaff on duty can see roleswaps and all roles
By Miku
About a month ago we semi passed this w/ RP Admins but I haven't had enough time to implement (and it's not too high priority)
By pvt amar
this can be really confusing. Imagine everyrole with /disguise lol
By GrandpaHoovie
Thats the damn point, utter fucking confusion
By Lex Of Talionis
Would be a cool idea with the upcoming 13 overhaul, Like Bandit, merchant, etc. (If it's going to have roles that is) it wouldn't say your role, but your Karma. Now that would be a cool idea.
By GrandpaHoovie
yea, no disguise, only the fact that nobody can see your role
By Mr Pepe
-1 from me, this idea has some potential, but mass confusion would lead to a lots of kos and crossfire.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!