Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By GrandpaHoovie
Basiclly they cant be a outlaw role
ehhhhhhhh Hitman isnt technically "criminal" its neutral, like bodyguard or ceo,
By Mr AJ
I belive that any body that is runing for mayor should have a 2 month criminal free record.
Reason why I say that is because in real life, would they really elect a mayor with a criminal
record? No xd, that is very un-realistic if you ask me. And thats why we had like more than 5
mayors that had a bad record we should change this so it can be more of real life.
+1
By wonslowcar
if a crime happens with no one there to witness it, did it ever happen?
2 months is way too long to not ever get arrested, ticketed, or warranted unless you're a police officer. this just makes it extremely leaning towards police to run for mayor
By Nando
Not really like the canidit could be builder or doctor or something thats not a outlaw and i changed my mind to 1 month and thats why we have logs
Mr AJ liked this
By ZERO
Even one month is too long. I say max two weeks. What dictates a “criminal record”? A ticket? An arrest? Being a criminal role? Helping criminals? Being a kidnapper does not necessarily mean they will kidnap. If you start a criminal record for someone who has the role of a criminal, that’s like arresting a hitman just because he is a hitman.
NeedlessMemeing, Cookie liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!