Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By wonslowcar
I suggest to add a rule to ban quick switching to bandit and robbing someone in a closed area, aswell as kidnaps
By GrandpaHoovie
I suggest to add a rule to ban quick switching to bandit and robbing someone in a closed area, aswell as kidnaps
true dat
By аvidationn
I'd say that's already considered failRP. It's not realistic to just change character out of thin air.
By Lex Of Talionis
During my time as staff it was considered fail rp, I don't know if it has changed though.
By wonslowcar
It was always considered fail rp and common sense, but there was recently a case where a person was killed in a robbery because someone quick switched to bandit and robbed then killed them. after @rpstaff'ing, sp4x responded and said it's fair, and so did bananasriel. Their main case and point was that there wasnt an explicit rule stating that you cant do so
By Apples
I'd say that's already considered failRP. It's not realistic to just change character out of thin air.
In real life however, you can be a farmer and still rob someone. You do not have to be a have a specific role in real life.
Hits are different because someone can immediately switch and immediately kill the player with a hit. With a robbery, the player has time to defend himself/run.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!