Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ProAFK12
I think that arrest warrants or if kill warrants come back they should allow you to break inside the base if the person you are trying to catch refuses to leave it or maybe have it so if someone goes inside a base when you arrest them the base is raid able because there is no real way to stop a criminal who has access to a base in seattle
By TurboAdam94
No need to raid it falsely. The new rule should be if someone is harboring a fugitive or your hiding in your base during an arrest or so, police can call a raid.
By GrandpaHoovie
No need to raid it falsely. The new rule should be if someone is harboring a fugitive or your hiding in your base during an arrest or so, police can call a raid.
Yea, but u need a witness that saw the fugitive go in the building, and u then can raid it ( with a captain)
By ZERO
Agreed with TurobAdam and GrandpaHoovie.
By Sp4x
Yea, but u need a witness that saw the fugitive go in the building, and u then can raid it ( with a captain)
^^
Bring back kill warrants tbh
By Aren
To many people were complaining about kill warrants, they will not be making a return any time soon.
By Helena
I think that arrest warrants or if kill warrants come back they should allow you to break inside the base if the person you are trying to catch refuses to leave it or maybe have it so if someone goes inside a base when you arrest them the base is raid able because there is no real way to stop a criminal who has access to a base in seattle
Kill warrants were garbo. All due to how easily it was for a player to end up with a kill warrant for the smallest reasons. The whole idea of allowing cops to break into the base if the person hides in it is messy and will cause too much trouble. If you want to catch a criminal that has a hideout, rp your way out of it
By Lex Of Talionis
I can definitely understand their frustrations of it being removed. During my time in the PSD kill warrants were hard enough, now that there is Arrest Warrants, it's even more pressuring on the police. (On the contrary most police are way better preforming than the PSD was and can arrest people more efficiently from what I've seen, Modern problems require modern solutions. My opinion though, I'm not trying to stir up controversy)
By GrandpaHoovie
yea should be like that, but you need to be certain if they are in there

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!