Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By SnowingFate657
No need to raid it falsely. The new rule should be if someone is harboring a fugitive or your hiding in your base during an arrest or so, police can call a raid.
I at least agree with this.
Hopefully at some point, kill warrants will come back also.
By GrandpaHoovie
Idk I didnt make the rules
By pvt amar
i do not understand what’s the point of removing kill warrants. it is legit simply impossible to arrest a player. cops have so many disadvantages and instead of trying to fix that you make it even worst and refuse to review the problem. No wonder the whole ph community are bandits then ask why. « they will not be making a return any time soon » niiiiiice, remove... ehh what can you remove else to make police worst ehhhhh, arrest warrant, ye they are way too op......
By pvt amar
y’all do realize how hardit is to get captain right?
it’s applying 3 times and getting a total of more than 60 +1
there are 2 captains in the whole ph community and we do have lifes and familys and friends so we cant always be on.
i’m legit sick of this
By GrandpaHoovie
y’all do realize how hardit is to get captain right?
it’s applying 3 times and getting a total of more than 60 +1
there are 2 captains in the whole ph community and we do have lifes and familys and friends so we cant always be on.
i’m legit sick of this
idk wat about deputies or chiefs can call police raids idfk
By pvt amar
only captains can raid, and there are 2 captains in a community formed of hundreds of players.
the problem is “some” of the admins don’t give a s*** and keep being blind about the situation. I salute the others who put real effort into changing the situation to make it better.
By Helena
admins don’t give a s***
( I fail to see how 10# having only 2 captains have to do with staff. )
cops have so many disadvantages and instead of trying to fix that you make it even worst and refuse to review the problem
I do think that police may need a slight buff on this aspect of warrants but on the other hand i think the solution for this issue exists within roleplay and not in modifying a rule, say, a better management or enforcement of the police. BH being a good example of that, showing that just acting as the team that the police force is helps greatly against criminals
By pvt amar
admins don’t give a s***
( I fail to see how 10# having only 2 captains have to do with staff. )
bruh not this im talkingabout this prblem been here so long, that problem is just exlaining how hard it is to getcaptain
cops have so many disadvantages and instead of trying to fix that you make it even worst and refuse to review the problem
I do think that police may need a slight buff on this aspect of warrants but on the other hand i think the solution for this issue exists within roleplay and not in modifying a rule, say, a better management or enforcement of the police. BH being a good example of that, showing that just acting as the team that the police force is helps greatly against criminals
the achievements we do come at a very big cost, we are constantly loosing money and no where close to doing a difference because it is very unbalanced
By ProAFK12
Also buffing warrants won't matter for the most part because most cops are not willing to wait months just so they can call raids or wait for another cop to decide to get online when you can do that and more as a criminal already and the arrest warrants also require a rank that takes time to obtain. The cop role compared to the criminal is completly under handed in almost every way so basically the opposite of what it should be since crime isn't suppose to be easy and we earn less money over all and have to abide by laws the role is just ultimatlely a down grade in almost everyway,
pvt amar liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!