Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TurboAdam94
Its a hassle selling items tbh. I think there should be a /sellall command that sells everything in your inventory [excluding the clothes your wearing] so it makes it easier to sell things. Also something else that should be added is when selling a gun with attachments, it will give u the money for the attachments that were on it.
By byronNex
I dont see an option to avoid selling mats gathered or items I specify, will this be added in the future?
By TurboAdam94
Anything in your inventory will be sold.
By Sp4x
I like the idea of the attachments being sold, but not the sellall part.
Attachments would be somewhat useful and practical, but the sellall seems kinda pointless imo.
also, both seem kinda lazy :/
Last edited by Sp4x on May 13th, 2019, 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Burnt
I like the idea of the attachments being sold, but not the sellall part.
Attachments would be useful and practical, but the sellall seems kinda pointless imo.
Not pointless at all, it would literally save time from counting and having to figure out or remember ID’s of things like fish (ez raw minnow vs cooked minnow, you would need ID’s)

Obviously keeping the /sellall command to Salesman
By Helena
Its a hassle selling items tbh. I think there should be a /sellall command that sells everything in your inventory [excluding the clothes your wearing] so it makes it easier to sell things. Also something else that should be added is when selling a gun with attachments, it will give u the money for the attachments that were on it.
Seems like a lazy and pointless addition IMO, when we have /item id and /cost giving you the id of any item. i like the attachments part but it seems pointless too, i don't know if it's possible to make something like that work but to me it would just be unnecessary
ez raw minnow vs cooked minnow, you would need ID’s
no, you don't, you easily use quotation marks to type /sell "raw minnow" instead of looking up the id, and once again. /itemid would save you from that situation either way
By TurboAdam94
Seems like a lazy and pointless addition IMO, when we have /item id and /cost giving you the id of any item. i like the attachments part but it seems pointless too, i don't know if it's possible to make something like that work but to me it would just be unnecessary
no, you don't, you easily use quotation marks to type /sell "raw minnow" instead of looking up the id, and once again. /itemid would save you from that situation either way
Ya thats a lot of work.
By Burnt
This is still extra work and you can say it’s just ya being “lazy” but have you realized that most salesmen sell in bulk as it is? It can take 30+ minutes to just sell guns and attachments, when in reality we want to spend that time RPing and not sitting in a base typing.

It’s basically a command to sell in bulk, especially during farming, when you have multiple crops with a different amount of each. The suggestion was to be a timesaver and help people spend more time in RP rather than selling, typing, and searching ID’s as the quotes don’t always work either (example Advanced fishing rod, you need the ID or you waste like 8k on a blueprint)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!