Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TurboAdam94
I think some of the high-cal snipers should be legalized, I don't know why they are illegal anyways no one would ever raid with them.
By Helena
1. all snipers are high-cal :p
2. +1. i think that not all snipers should be illegal for citizens to carry, an example of this would be the timberwolf, the timberwolf was originally created for recreational use and not for military purposes as seen here

thus making it a weapon that is legal for citizens to carry
By TurboAdam94
i think all snipers should be illegal. No normal citizen must go arround with a sniper.
Why not? If its licensed, whats the deal? Police go around with them, also with hell's furies etc.
By GrandpaHoovie
all snipers???
SPORTSHOT EXISTS
By GrandpaHoovie
i think all snipers should be illegal. No normal citizen must go arround with a sniper.
Why not? If its licensed, whats the deal? Police go around with them, also with hell's furies etc.
Oh yea arnt they illegal and no one is above the law
So why dont police get arrested for illegal weapons, or are police allowed to break the law
By pvt amar
Snipers are for police use only, a civilian can't go arround with sniper. It's rare someone use t=it for self defence. Police have special privileges of using illegal guns if they are licensed, wich are used for police raids ect
By аvidationn
Oh yea arnt they illegal and no one is above the law
So why dont police get arrested for illegal weapons, or are police allowed to break the law
To answer your question, refer to the laws found at https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=15815.
Under Section 3, each class of illegal weapons is listed. It is then stated below the list:
Code: Select all2. All members of law enforcement are permitted to utilize weapons under the classifications ‘shotgun,’ ‘light machine gun,’ ‘sidearm’ and ‘rifle.’ Police Deputies and their superiors are permitted to utilise weapons of the ‘launcher’ classification. All citizens, including officers, of Washington State are prohibited from the possession and usage of weapons under the classification ‘miscellaneous.’
This means that regular police officers, SWAT and chiefs may use all illegal weapons excluding those under the classification 'launcher' and 'miscellaneous.' Deputies and captains may use weapons under the 'launchers' category, but no one is allowed to use those classified as 'miscellaneous.'
By GrandpaHoovie
so why have I seen police with Hels fury??
also sportshot

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!