Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TurboAdam94
Right now there are current roles that I guess could be guided to a "shop owner" title. But I think that CEO and Decorator or Builder shouldn't be classified as that. I think there should be a real role for the REAL ROLE PLAYERS on the server. I have seen an increase in shops being built and I think it would be amazing to have an actual role for it.
pvt amar, Epical liked this
By Helena
any role can be used as "shop owner" depending on what you do, you are an armorsmith? you have a clothing shop, weaponsmith? you got a gun store, it's all based on roleplay and depends more on what the playr does with his role than the role itself

CEO's themselves own shops but is more of owning and funding the shop rather than running the business itself, it has many ways of working

Decorator, constructpr and Builder are perhaps the only you could think exclude this, i personally see them more as freelance roles as you can freely hire any of these 3, and closest thing you could do is use this roles to sell properties, almost like a CEO just that you are just giving a structure
By TurboAdam94
I think that the rp experience would be more significant if there we're roles added that go for a specific thing. Such as owning a shop. I understand that weaponsmiths and ceos and salesman can just make a shop and say they are selling whatever but it would be cool to actually have a role for something like that, especially for the hardcore role players.
By Sp4x
mehh
i personally dont really like the idea of this role, because, as said above, any role can build a shop and sell their stuff, and if this role was added it would damage other players who own shops that arent "shop owners" businesses.

i like the idea of adding a new role(s), but i dont think this is the one
By wonslowcar
adding a shop owner role would make it harder for people to know the actual business of said shop owner. Labeling them as a shop owner is useless as it's normal for that to be your first thought when seeing, say, a weaponsmith. If you're thinking of something where the shop owner gets a salary, then that's just diminishing the point of a shop.
Sp4x liked this
By Aren
Just choose a role, open a shop..... boom you're a shop owner.....

No need for a role for it.

I also notice you are labeling a LOT of your most recent posts with "real rp players" implying less than half of our server are rp players. I think this is a bit redundant don't you think?
By TurboAdam94
I also notice you are labeling a LOT of your most recent posts with "real rp players" implying less than half of our server are rp players. I think this is a bit redundant don't you think?
On pandahut I have met a lot of players, only few that have an urge to roleplay as a desired role such as an armorsmith and then opening a shop. A lot of the other roles which include bandit, kidnappers, etc. the day is just filled with kidnaps and fights and toxicity. I don't see these people as actual role players, more as players that want to kill and have fun. I could see how this could be seen as a role player but to me it's not. That's why I'm referring to people that are mature and own an actual business other than robbing people every 15 minutes, to real role players. (I'm not trying to give an argumentative feeling or attack you in any way, I'm just saying that's how I feel.)
By Aren
On pandahut I have met a lot of players, only few that have an urge to roleplay as a desired role such as an armorsmith and then opening a shop. A lot of the other roles which include bandit, kidnappers, etc. the day is just filled with kidnaps and fights and toxicity. I don't see these people as actual role players, more as players that want to kill and have fun. I could see how this could be seen as a role player but to me it's not. That's why I'm referring to people that are mature and own an actual business other than robbing people every 15 minutes, to real role players. (I'm not trying to give an argumentative feeling or attack you in any way, I'm just saying that's how I feel.)
Anyone who is on the rp server and not breaking any rules is a "Real rp player"

Thank you for this understanding :)
By TurboAdam94
Ye I get you haha

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!