Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Miku
Add gun cases (modded ones)

Make modded building structures, stairs walls, etc. I've seen servers that are completely modded and it looks extremely nice. (for real rp players it would be amazing to have) I can link you videos of the server if you are interested to see how good it looks.

Make stands for things that you can put on tables, (its also on the server) I love to own a shop and decorate it, it would be amazing to have extra utilities to make it look even more amazing and make the rp experience extremely better.
This is map suggestions not mod suggestions
By Miku
Add a taser
By Miku
Add a taser
By candyvan
The new RIO unturned map and the BELGIUM map are cool af and so are their vehicles, i think its time to update the cars in Pandahut servers because i know all of them and they are getting boring...
By NeedlessMemeing
The new RIO unturned map and the BELGIUM map are cool af and so are their vehicles, i think its time to update the cars in Pandahut servers because i know all of them and they are getting boring...
Doing so would require players subscribe to Belguim and/or Rio which I think both would be over 60mb, maybe more. There's no good reason, especially since 13 probably already has its own vehicle mod that doesn't require players to subscribe to a new map, or download it when joining the server which may put new players off.
By GrandpaHoovie
u guys do realize milton was already chosen for 13?
also, locked cause the post before candies was in may
By candyvan
Doing so would require players subscribe to Belguim and/or Rio which I think both would be over 60mb, maybe more. There's no good reason, especially since 13 probably already has its own vehicle mod that doesn't require players to subscribe to a new map, or download it when joining the server which may put new players off.
Arent they official maps my guy?
By NeedlessMemeing
Arent they official maps my guy?
Nope, they would require players to download the maps.
By Miku
Belgium and Rio aren't

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!