Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Danny Dog
DM Mushy on discord. It’s your best chance for this to happen. I remember a while back we vaguely planned a western RP but it’s a lot to do.
This is an extremely unique suggestion and I can't say I've ever seen a Medieval RP in the slightest, although it seems like a great idea. My complaints arise when say, How will raids be committed without raid guns, How will people respond to PvP with Swords and Bows, and Where are the mods to make this possible. I can understand a King will be throned similar to how Mayors are in RP. Could you also go into more detail on how the Execution Sentence works? It'll likely be a nightmare for the logs, regarding kos. It's a very flawed idea, but an extremely unique one to boot. +1 for the unique idea.
Well so I have 2 dumb ideas to replace raid guns, powder in a bottle/canons, termite bottles/ flame bottles, the powder one directly does it and flames/termites over short time destroys it.
maybe there will be magic, also maybe mod in so alt attacks do something special, it is weird.
Execution is when a king makes it so a certain person/people are arrest able, put in dungeon immediately and then executed and blacklisted from all noble rankings or army.
DM Mushy on discord. It’s your best chance for this to happen. I remember a while back we vaguely planned a western RP but it’s a lot to do.
Already asked miku, they said unturned does not have enough medival items, so this is just a suggestion
By Danny Dog
Already asked miku, they said unturned does not have enough medival items, so this is just a suggestion
This is where your trusty mods come into play
By GrandpaHoovie
This is where your trusty mods come into play
IF you can find mods for all of this and program the commands and everything, tell me, and that will most likely happen, when eating pigs is suddenly vegan
By Javi-kun
This is an extremely unique suggestion and I can't say I've ever seen a Medieval RP in the slightest, although it seems like a great idea. My complaints arise when say, How will raids be committed without raid guns, How will people respond to PvP with Swords and Bows, and Where are the mods to make this possible. I can understand a King will be throned similar to how Mayors are in RP. Could you also go into more detail on how the Execution Sentence works? It'll likely be a nightmare for the logs, regarding kos. It's a very flawed idea, but an extremely unique one to boot. +1 for the unique idea.
Well so I have 2 dumb ideas to replace raid guns, powder in a bottle/canons, termite bottles/ flame bottles, the powder one directly does it and flames/termites over short time destroys it.
maybe there will be magic, also maybe mod in so alt attacks do something special, it is weird.
Execution is when a king makes it so a certain person/people are arrest able, put in dungeon immediately and then executed and blacklisted from all noble rankings or army.
You could always use a ram and break down the door.l or tear through it with a axe.
You could always use a ram and break down the door.l or tear through it with a axe.
true dat
so basically

wat u mean

monkey?
By byronNex
Going to have to agree that I dont recall weapon wielding monsters doing more damage.

Back in the day I used to farm for the ringmail tunics at the Cove Orc Fort. I was decently successful at it so no way could it have been that punishing.

As it is on the server now, Orcish Lords give me a run for my money.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!