Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TurboAdam94
I think there should be restrictions on search warrants. It's been abused, during one of my kidnaps Angular a police officer/judge granted Pvt.Amar a search warrant for the place I was kidnapping. As he was in the base he called rescue and just killed me. I find this very unfair because it was during a kidnap and there is no way to get out of it because if I didn't let him in he would raid the base. Before this he granted two other search warrants in the time period of atleast 30 minutes (The same place) he didn't give any reason for the searches only saying "you have one minute to open the doors" I think there should be some restrictions, what do you think?
MattCobra, Helena, Sp4x liked this
By Helena
the search warrant is by itself OP if used constantly, AMAR + Angualr being perhaps the only example i can think of for now. but i believe that being able to search warrant the same base/building/anything more than 5 times in just 20 minutes is OP, also at the extent that a search warrant works relying on a police raid if you don't comply to it, thus giving doors wide open to false raid if i was a Judge and set a search warrant on a base who's owner is offline or not aviable due to an rp situation. i believe search warrants need a FAT cooldown of at least 30 minutes.
By NeedlessMemeing
Maybe search warrants could have to wait an hour between going on the same base, and constant harassment could be classed as rulebreaking, and searching a base where an rp event is knowingly going on could be eliminated. The command itself shouldn't have a cooldown, only the bases being searched because I don't see anything wrong with doing a lot of searches over MULTIPLE properties.
By MattCobra
Maybe search warrants could have to wait an hour between going on the same base, and constant harassment could be classed as rulebreaking, and searching a base where an rp event is knowingly going on could be eliminated. The command itself shouldn't have a cooldown, only the bases being searched because I don't see anything wrong with doing a lot of searches over MULTIPLE properties.
A fortnight seems more appropriate
By NeedlessMemeing
A fortnight seems more appropriate
I hope that's sarcastic.
By Danny Dog
Why not just make them a command?

/search warrant (loacation)

Seems to be the easiest way to do so since if someone is trying to go through logs they'd have to see if the search warrant was announced, provided by the right person etc.
By NeedlessMemeing
Why not just make them a command?

/search warrant (loacation)

Seems to be the easiest way to do so since if someone is trying to go through logs they'd have to see if the search warrant was announced, provided by the right person etc.
They already are a command.
By Danny Dog
Then don’t let them kill you...
By pvt amar
i don’t remember the situation happening but if it did i think it’s unfair. maybe this can be changed to a « police can’t search warrant a building that is being used in a kidnap » this way this can’t be abused.
By TurboAdam94
i don’t remember the situation happening but if it did i think it’s unfair. maybe this can be changed to a « police can’t search warrant a building that is being used in a kidnap » this way this can’t be abused.
Yes or other rp events

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!