Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Outspace
Each group may have a maximum of one group base and one group shop.

I think that this should be changed some.

1 base is not enough for a full group, such as BMC; which BMC has 20+ members.

A singular base for 20 members is not enough, and more should definitely be allowed, even 1 base extra.
Perhaps the rule can require groups to be of a certain size, but having a single player who can have a certain amount of bases be equal to shared bases between 20 players is not logical. I get that it can be used to slow down lag but many of my members just make individual bases anyways because there is not enough space between 1 base and 1 shop for 20 people, which leads to a greater hassle and instead of shared loot in 2 bases it is 5 bases all separate that could possibly fit into 2 better than 1.
zman#2644, Javi-kun, Helena and 1 others liked this
By TurboAdam94
+1
Great idea I think it's time for some change, and this seems like a change we all need.
By ZERO
How many added bases to a group are you suggesting?
By Matty
Although these are obvious issues with a big group and limited space, the rules are there for a reason.

I wanted this to be added back when I had BH and they said it would be too laggy.

kind of on the fence here
By GrandpaHoovie
+1 this is true, but maybe only for large groups
By NeedlessMemeing
Maybe if these extra bases have to be smaller/out of the major locations.
By Burnt
you can contact admins to get a bigger base permit.

I don’t find this necessary, when you can just build a bigger sized base.
By Outspace
you can contact admins to get a bigger base permit.

I don’t find this necessary, when you can just build a bigger sized base.
Those bigger perms are never accepted, especially for criminal groups. This is why I think bigger groups should be allowed to use at least 1 extra base to fit all those members
By Javi-kun
+1
Leaving group just to build a base and every time you wanna place something in that base and have to leave again is a major hassle.
By WyattL
+1 Would be very nice. Maybe 1 extra base outside of seattle for every 20-30 members.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!