Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TurboAdam94
I think that 300 seconds is too long to wait to tpa again especially if people don't have cars or a bed to get somewhere. I think that is should be decreased to atleast 120 seconds or 60. I'm not sure if there is something to do with waiting 300 seconds I just think that 300 seconds is a lot.
By wonslowcar
it's 300 because if it was something like 60, it would happen too often and therefor break rp. would also make mechanic pretty much useless.
By pvt amar
in the first place 300 sec to tpa is too over powered. many people will just tpa back for theyre loot or other stuff that they are supposed to lose in an rp event. i think it should be removed/reduced for pvp servers but not for rp
By Cookie
300 seconda isnt even that long
By Flopdup
5 minutes isnt long, if you want to reduce it even more they should put it so everyone can simply teleport whenever they want and wherever they want
it was over 3k sec to tpa again if I recal a few years ago
Helena, candyvan liked this
By Shinobi
As bat-kat said, 300 seconds ain't that long either and I really do not know why you wanna make it 60 seconds, at this point people wouldn't even walk anymore, they would just keep teleporting around the map without the need of vehicles.
By candyvan
This is an RP server, we need more car user, way more
therefore from me, it's a
By Hardium
Topic Locked.

(Requested by OP)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!