Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By JDaVeL_Anarki
Forgive me if I sound stupid, its my first time writing this kind of message in pandahut. I've been playing for a while now, and because of this I have earned a lot of bamboo, 3 million bamboo to be exact, and at this point in the game, my drive to earn income, hustle and work hard is gone now, because I see no purpose in earning more than what I have now, heck in my opinion, if you have 100k bamboo, you basically win the game, you can buy everything and would basically be at the same league as the ones who got millions of bamboo, since they can buy the same things to, unless you consider buying 100 tanks and dropping 1 million bamboo hits a reason to earn more income.

I dont exactly know what to suggest, but having something to hustle for would really bring the feeling of engagement back, I was gonna suggest like, temporary regions costing a hella lot per day or hour or somethin, factories that are insanely expensive but can generate items which one can sell back like guns, ammo, etc or other big businesses that cannot be raided and would need a huge sum of money for maintenance to keep it going and unraidable. But I know we already have a lag problem in washington and rp servers in general, and I also know something as complex as that would not be easy to make.

TL;DR : I feel like income gradually becomes unnecessary especially if you have reached your first million bamboo, we need more things to spend our money on
Mr AJ liked this
By Shinobi
You're quite right that once you reach like a 100k or 200k bamboo, you're pretty much at the last stage of the game however that's if you're only taking roleplay for the money, so, there is clearly a lot of opportunities to spend your money on and more things to do so, first of all currently the roleplay itself is all about typing commands such as /arrest or /kidnap and then later on PVPing, that's something I've always found problematic however instead of doing that, just go and start a shop, buy bunch of racks, lockers, decorate a store, do some roleplay, do not just concentrate on killing people, you need to remember that in the whole city, no one has ever opened a gunshop and decided to do something that is realistic, money merely serves no purpose because you got no way of using it and that is because you've spirit to roleplaying, I remember seeing that guy who put like 50k into making a car dealership where he bought shitload of vehicles just to show some realism, roleplay can be more entertaining when you're fully immersed in it, and if you look around #10 seattle, you can literally see all the prefabs being used for only bases and storage, the problem is not the money, people are just willing to kill eachother and that's what I see only everyday, and they have no spirit to roleplay or act as if you're a person in a different world and trying to become a civilian, I am same as you, I got a lot of money and I don't see any reason for me to work or worry about something as I already can get everything I want, there isn't any problems at the moment, except that the majority of the server is only cops/bandit and we cannot force role changes, the balance itself is kinda missed up and encouraging roleplay is always necessary, I once setup 4 hotels business as a CEO and thats was fun and roleplay, but no one really does that and I don't know why they don't, and yet the whole server is always filled up with outlaws that are only willing to kidnap/rob/raid for the purpose of killing or having some action, I've yet to see someone who actually enters the roleplay just to make a shop, or a store, or do something at least that is realistic
Mr AJ liked this
By JDaVeL_Anarki
Yeah you're right, The essence of roleplay is not in the money you have, but in how we play our role. Its just hard to think like that while everyone is solely driven to become richer and richer. But at the same time I DID work hard for my bamboo, spending hours grindin for that extra buck, maybe I was just doin RP wrong?? I dont know, I just want my fruits of labor you know?? And something to look forward to in the future, a goal to achieve, plus you gotta admit, having cool new features like the ones I suggested would be pretty litfam...

Maybe the limits of RP are only bounded at 100k?? Maybe we are not supposed to earn this much in the first place maybe thats what brought me to this conclusion?? Pandahut RP's system is built for people who enjoy RP, but I dont think this kind of RP is what this system is built for. Or maybe this IS a good suggestion and people would be working on it in the near future, but until then, I would be starting lil businesses soon, Ive always wanted to become a CEO for some reason haha, Thanks for the reply shino!!! Love ya 😘😘😘

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!