Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Shinobi
Hello, so as the title states my whole suggestion, but I wanna give a brief explanation of why this command sometimes ruin roleplay so,
1: Sometimes people like to do undercover works as a cop and totally dress like a civilian, the command /checkrole prevents them from doing that
2: It totally destroys hitmen experience and easily exposes their cover.
3: As well sometimes you just wanna go in the server and use voice chat only so you don't expose your role or whats your real actual purpose, which means if you're a bandit, you can now have more chances to rob people as you could be acting like a normal and great civilian also lie about your role which in my opinion enhances roleplay at least.

I am not sure if there is more points about this command where it ruins realism but that's all I have for now and the reasoning of this becoming for staff only on duty is because sometimes staff requires to know someone role for moderation purpose like modsits, and making it only accessible if the staff is on /mod or /duty then that'll prevent abuse as they can't just check people role for no reason, that'll be easily provable.
By Outspace
I disagree. I think that you should be able to find it out as its a utility of life thing. The possibilities it gives and the time it saves is just useful. In the past when it wasnt there it was a pain sometimes and really not as fun as now
Burnt, Helena, MemeOverlord liked this
+1
Massive +1
I like to do undercover drug busts and people can just do /checkrole which removes that rp experience
By Aren
By Javi-kun
Bick +1
By Helena
I disagree. I think that you should be able to find it out as its a utility of life thing. The possibilities it gives and the time it saves is just useful. In the past when it wasnt there it was a pain sometimes and really not as fun as now
/checkrole brought a really goodpositive impact on rp, knowing who you are interacting with is reallly helpful
Massive +1
I like to do undercover drug busts and people can just do /checkrole which removes that rp experience
i think you can do this witht he collaboration of an RCMP/police captain? from what i know, for example you can switch from your SWAT/police role into something like a hitman just for the sake of going undercover. this because i already saw 1 player (Meme Overlord) perform this in the past and he explained it as this

MemeOverlord liked this
By MemeOverlord
Fat -1, sorry Shinobi.

I need the /checkrole command for when I'm making an arrest and I have to make sure that the perpetrator isn't a bandit
By ZERO
The moment you type in chat, it will show your role. If you want to do an undercover drug bust, simply get on an alt and follow the rules (don't ban evade).

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!