Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ZERO
Hello,

I thought of a new command that allows players to see if there are any active hitmen on the server they do /hitmans on. If you did that command, you could either see all hitmen who are on the prowl or just to see all the hitmen online and on that server. This makes it much easier to tell if you need to be cautious if you have a hit on your player. Doing /checkrole (player) takes awhile and that time can be cut down with the /hitmans command. Just like everyone can do /hitlist, I believe that people who have a hit or just everyone should be able to do /hitmans to see who is one.
Thanks!
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Outspace
Honestly i disagree. The hitman has to have some stealth to it and having to checkrole everyone being a while is an advantage i believe the hitman role deserves.
pvt amar, Longey13 liked this
By ZERO
Honestly i disagree. The hitman has to have some stealth to it and having to checkrole everyone being a while is an advantage i believe the hitman role deserves.
If you can already do /checkrole (player) to see who is a hitman and who isn't, why can you just save yourself some time and see who is and who isn't? They are only protected from peoples laziness to see who is one and who isn't.
By Aren
Longey13 liked this
By TheBlueBerryLord
+1 because that would make my life much easier but still -1 cause it would make the victim pretty much become a hit man and search for the hit man
Longey13 liked this
By Helena
+1 because hitman stealth is important for the role, and yes sure you can checkrole everyone but that takes somtimes and either way is not always enough to tell. /hitmans is unnecesarily a slap to hitmans
By Social Skillz
i personally feel as if /checkrole should be removed, as sure, to see if someones a bandit or a weaponsmith is good, but its gotten to a point in which anytime someone stares at me, i think "their either arresting me kidnapping me, or robbing me', and due to the /checkrole i can easily see which one of the three their doing
By Pablo Escobar.
-1 hitman is a kind of stealthy role.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!