Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Social Skillz
so we all know the lifelong rule that if you get hit or shot by another player, you can instantly KOS them.
i feel as if there should be an edit to this rule
lets say, for example, you accidentally hit another player, but you offer to heal them, you should then not be KOS by them
i personally think that, if you get punched or melee'd by another player and survive and they offer to heal you through voice/area/world chat, you should not be able to kos them for 10 seconds
if they run away, their instantly KOS

let me know your thoughts
By Aren
No way to prove they actually healed you.
Anything over 10 seconds is unreasonable to be considered self defense
No way to prove they ran away only distance between player 1 and player 2(could be you moved to kill them)
No way to prove they said in voice they will heal(see point 1)
By Helena
whether if you give people the opportunity to heal you or not is completely up to you, and so is for others. 10 seconds is quite too long to account for self defence and either way if it was accidental or not, i you were the one that accidently hit someone, it would be 100% your fault. also i feel like such edit to such a basic rule that is self defence would cause way more trouble among players, and ont only speaking of modsit troubles but that it would also encourage trolls to attempt to engage players for their own benefit
Cookie liked this
By Social Skillz
revising it, i dont know how much use it would prove to be, aswell as how aren said, there is simply no way to check and see if they did
ill leave this up for another 24 hours and then lock it if need-be

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!