Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By KillerClown101
I think it will be a cool idea to add the role pilot, like a pilot can buy otters,costguard planes etc.. and pretty mutch has his own bussines,and more fun will be added on RP!

Commands:

/start flight "name of the flight"(Flight 272 has been started at "location-->location" "board will be in " " minutes" entery fee: "bamboo")
/end flight "name of the flight" '(Flight 272 has been ended.)
/startboard "name of the flight" (Boarding for flight 272 is now open)
/board "name of the flight" (KillerClown is now in flight 272) (when a player board the plane they automaticlly pay a sertain amout of money to the captain/flight caller)
/endboard "name of the flight (Boarding for flight 272 has been ended.)
Matty liked this
By Miku
We really do not need more commands for players to learn and those are frankly you could just RP those in game chat.
By Longey13
I agreee with not having more commands, but a role with the ability to buy planes and helicopters would be cool. The kit could be a pilot uniform and contain an industrial gas can, a carjack, etc.
By Burnt
I agreee with not having more commands, but a role with the ability to buy planes and helicopters would be cool. The kit could be a pilot uniform and contain an industrial gas can, a carjack, etc.
Mechanic’s can buy all vehicles, it would just be a new role name if anything.
By Longey13
Mechanic’s can buy all vehicles, it would just be a new role name if anything.
I am aware, but I think you need an armoursmith to purchase pilot clothes
Burnt liked this
By Ace Clip
First 3 days will be popular but will die right after. Who needs this? Nearly same story with uber.
By KillerClown101
Uber became usless because most of the roles can buy cars..
By Helena
I think it will be a cool idea to add the role pilot, like a pilot can buy otters,costguard planes etc.. and pretty mutch has his own bussines,and more fun will be added on RP!

Commands:

/start flight "name of the flight"(Flight 272 has been started at "location-->location" "board will be in " " minutes" entery fee: "bamboo")
/board "name of the flight" (KillerClown is now in flight 272) (when a player board the plane they automaticlly pay a sertain amout of money to the captain/flight caller)
-people barely use air vehicles
-Uber Driver is already the less used role and is useless given that every role can buy its own specific vehicle, imagine how worse something such as pilot would be
-Anyone can rp that out with just chat, by the same logic that an Uber Driver rp's his role out instead of using commands
By Slushy

Commands:

Honestly, i'll ready like the addition of an pilot role and new set of commands for pilots
By Cookie
Will die just like uberdriver no point imo

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!