Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By NeedlessMemeing
In Seattle I always see a large number of custom built houses. These houses require floors, walls and roofs which all add the amount of objects needed to build them.

To fix the lag that they cause, a zone enforced by admins could be created in and around Seattle for maybe, 100m in which you aren't allowed to place custom structures and instead need to build in the prefabs. Washington has so many more places to build than just Seattle.
Mushy, Helena liked this
By Mushy
We talked about this issue earlier tonight and I believe this can be enforced by city laws, rather than RP Rules, limiting base sizes within city limits. Will be sure to link this to the RP Admins.
Aren, Helena liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
We talked about this issue earlier tonight and I believe this can be enforced by city laws, rather than RP Rules, limiting base sizes within city limits. Will be sure to link this to the RP Admins.
I believe it'd be better as a rule as the mayor could have a good PC and be completely biased to the rest of us (probably at least 60% of PH), and that if it were in the rules it'd be enforced a lot more, as quite a lot of people don't read the laws.
Mushy, Helena liked this
By Aren
It’s easier to leave it as a mayor law than a rule.
Mushy, Helena liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!