Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Helena
my suggestion comes from the fact that in server 10# (Washington RP) the Area that is seattle, specifically everything around the gas station. is massively flooded with lag spikes and lag lines. i personally believe that the reason behind this is due to the great amouont of empty bases that lie around that area
here below are some (but not all) examples, wooden and metal bases that are actually empty and some dont even have windows or are not even finished, yet are big sized.
if there was a small clean up it would be a big relief for players :heartfulpanda:
By Apples
Most of us on the administration team try to wreck on the server everyday. Keeping it less laggy is very difficult. I recommended a server wipe for 10, but no one else seemed to agree as of right now.
Helena liked this
By ZERO
Most of us on the administration team try to wreck on the server everyday. Keeping it less laggy is very difficult. I recommended a server wipe for 10, but no one else seemed to agree as of right now.
You've got my +1.
Apples, Helena liked this
By Helena
i mean a wipe is not what i have in mind, given that the lag problem is only affecting seattle and not other towns like for example a set of bases near locations like shelton farm and tacoma.
By Aren
You've got my +1.
The +1 has no impact on when we try to wipe it, as most of us have suggested one prior to apples, it all comes down to time allocated between the wipes from what I understand.
By Yoshi
TBH I think its a little early for a wipe considering we had one a month and a half ago, but maybe in other month a wipe would be good
By Miku
Just today I went around the entire map and tried to find every raided or unfinished base and put a sign on them letting the owner know they had ~26 hours to either finish the base/put building signs down, or repair the base.
аvidationn, Helena, Mushy liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!