Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Voxil
Hello! Voxi here, and as I've noticed being Mayor, you can only buy one type of vehicle, the Racecar. I feel like a Mayor should be able to buy multiple vehicles such as a Sedan or an Auto. It would give the Mayor a more classy or more realistic as you don't see a Mayor driving around a god damn racecar in real life. An alternative could be to replace the racecar altogether, to keep it at 1 vehicle and make it helpful towards mechanics.
MattCobra, Yoshi, Pablo Escobar. and 1 others liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
+1
By MattCobra
+1
By Supreme Leader
+1
By Apples
Buy it from the mechanics, that is what they are there for. You want to support the economy and be a good mayor right?!?? If not, then maybe we don't vote for you next time around :P
Mushy liked this
By Mushy
Hello! Voxi here, and as I've noticed being Mayor, you can only buy one type of vehicle, the Racecar. I feel like a Mayor should be able to buy multiple vehicles such as a Sedan or an Auto. It would give the Mayor a more classy or more realistic as you don't see a Mayor driving around a god damn racecar in real life. An alternative could be to replace the racecar altogether, to keep it at 1 vehicle and make it helpful towards mechanics.
Mayors can also buy Trucks, by the way (IDs 17-24).

All Sedans (IDs 25-32) and Autos (IDs 110-117) are now in the Mayor shop.

Thank you four your suggestion!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!